How much should I be making with 3 Million daily impressions?

Throughout my apps I get on average 3 million impressions per day, 2.5 million banner and 500k interstitial impressions.

So here is a report directly from admob for last week: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

And as for the location of the users: Apps - Album on Imgur

What do you guys think? Are these number correct?

What kind of app you are making this much amount of impressions with? Coz your numbers and region of users is just perfect to make minimum 1k$ per day with 3 million impressions. And has your admob earnings dropped recently? Or are you getting better results before? In such cases you should always use mediation.

Appodealand your revenue will be doubled or tripled…

Yeah you are right I make around 1k a day using mediation. So that’s around right I guess

Mind to tell what kind of apps you are making? If you ever have in-app currency, using rewarded video or survey may increase your earning further.

I would advise you to show more full screen ads.
Banners are great revenue but it should be the second revenue after your full screen income.

Definitely use different ad networks in addition to adMob, but be careful - some might get you in trouble. Big companies are a safe bet though - twitter’s MoPub, Amazon’s ads etc. Maybe that appodeal, they seem stable enough, but I haven’t tested them yet myself.

its kind of hard to tell what you SHOULD be making, I see that you’re trying to show ads on every possible request which is not helping your eCPM overall. The way admob works (i’ve tested) is that if your CTR is good, and you don’t over do it with ads, they send better/higher paying ads your way with better cost per click.

my eCPM is very strong compared to yours even with high amount of impressions. but my request/impression rate is about 20% and ctr is over 4%.

In what ad networks? And what countries?

hy what is appodeal ? do i need admob ad code for this ?
thank you

You should be making more or less 2.5k with admob with a CPM less than 1 USD per 1000 impresions