2 apps and 0.2$ lifetime earnings and still don't care !

How are you guys ?
Hope you are doing well ! You may get shocked when u have read the title but it’s true ! I have launched my first game 4 days ago , Now I do have 2 games and I’m planning to launch the third one tomorrow night ! now I don’t care about how much I do earn more than gaining visibility and more active users !
Just a simple question! How do earnings are doing nowadays ? because I feel like I came to a finished party :confused:

how many installs you got? have you tried App2top for some initial visibility? (see my signature)

it’s surely not a finish party, ecpm is ever increasing

Hi !Total installs in my 2 games till now is 11 with 8 active users! you can see my app because I have already shared it with you specially in one of your posts about free advices :wink:

Ever increasing??? Its ever DECREASING

Unless you have paid marketing for your app you cant really gain installs. Unless it goes viral, but the regular search in google play doesnt really bring in all that much traffic.

The party hasn’t finished yet! :smiley: All you need to do is to increase your downloads and you will see your revenue increase too. Choosing the right network for your games is also a critical point to consider!

True dat! I am looking at IAP, etc to try and increase my income somehow.