Android Income Reports And Monetization Tips

Hey all
I decided to create a (English) blog about android. For now I’m going to keep update with my posts.
In next weeks, new authors will come and write about incomes, ad networks and marketing methods. We’ll share our small experiences that in this big market and grow by leaning each other.

Here is first post : Android Income Reports #1 - September 2013 | Making Money With Android

My regards.

Those are insane numbers man, congrats. I guess its from game.

Solid numbers. Congrats! Curious if you had weekly payment option from mobile core and if they deliver on that…

Thanks, mC pay weekly, they are good company with their awesome offer wall ad type.

And numbers from apps.

Would you mind sharing more info about your app(s)/game(s) ? No need of any direct links, just to know if it’s a game or an app or more of them.

Also I’m sure we would be glad to know about your users, from what country? Because the $9.5 eCPM looks way too good, it’s like all your users are from USA or other top tier countries :slight_smile:

Anyways, everything is at your discretion what to share and what not to.

Congrats on the great revenue and hopefully you can double or triple it :slight_smile:

I have apps in entertainment category and they are all entertainment apps. And I have a launcher app that is giving me a lot money.
Now I have really less DAU but monthly impression is 3-4M.

sorry to spy. But is this you?

winkan for Android - Free APK Download

couldn’t stop after seeing those numbers from non-games.

Haha no :slight_smile: winkan isn’t my nick name only I guess. Great apps.!

Congrats. Huge numbers. In the blog u mentioned of doing marketing ur apps. What are the marketing strategy u follow

haha Typical indian like me :slight_smile:

are u bang on bro . yaa that is typical indian

To TS:

I dont like the name of your web site. Pure plagiarism.

I’m giving mobileCore a test this week with one of my more popular apps after reading this. The SDK is unbelievably easy to implement, I literally had interstitials working within 3 minutes and they are very attractive. Looks promising, we’ll see how the ECPM hold up after a week or so…

Could you share your ad placement strategy? How’re you achieving $9.5 eCPM?

Please share your daily reports, stats and your personal thoughts about MobileCore because they really look promising :slight_smile:

But of course when you have time and desire.

I’ve used mobileCore a bit, but beware that their reporting is always miles off for me. Revenue seems to make sense, but they always have massive errors in the impressions and eCPM field from that. Has been that way for over a month despite contacting their support.

At this point I’ll give any network a shot that pays dev’s weekly…

Can you tell me how often mobilecore dashboard gets updated? it seems like their stats a WAAAAy off for me too.

Their support told me this:

Dashboard is being updated on a daily basis, every day at 00:01 GMT. The plan is to move to an hourly update next month.

Yeah @vadimbolun is right, but I’ve often seen it update at two separate times throughout the day.
@toxic What numbers do you typically see being waaaay off?