Some Average Numbers?

Hi Guys,

I’ve been doing a ton of research but wanted to figure out some stuff. If you don’t mine sharing, typically what does the average game average in terms of downloads and revenue. I realize there are a ton of factors but if you don’t mind sharing your numbers that would be great.

Thanks

For me it is about: 1k downloads=2$

1k downloads convert to roughly USD 30 for me.

Hi,What’s the ad network that you use ?

Interesting, such a big difference between the two who shared so far.

1k downloads is $50 for me

Even better. So the $2 per 1k seems like an outlier. $30-50 is definitely a lot better. I understand if you don’t want to divulge how much you are making total, but how many downloads do your games usually average per day?

I used and tried a lot of ad networks in the past, including admob, chartboost, mC, appnext, airpush, startapp, pollfish etc.

Admob is good for banner, Chartboost is good for game, mC and appnext is good for interstitial. Other I can’t comment much as I didn’t send much traffic to them now.

What do you mean chartboost is good for game? More games feature or interstitials in games?
I am in the process of doing some Android apps and plan to use Chartboost interstitials with my mediation (heyzap). I feel like a lot of people dont use CB but they work great for me for iOS so am going to try them for Android.

Oh i see.thanks for the information.Btw what about now ?

Interstitial, I like the ability to filter out some low cpm ads, and easy to cross promote my own apps.

That is nice but it can be frustrating. I wish there system would automatically do that, too much trial and error compared to other networks. Results are generally good though (for iOS for me so far).
There direct deals are great though. I just got one in China that is paying $6 CPI, insane!

I average $9.40 per thousand downloads. I average 10-20 downloads a day, and my game isn’t even very good. I use Admob for my ads, and here is the link to the game: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kharge.paperrun