My income report (even newbies can earn living)

Good evening all,
I guess you are having better results than I am, but still… Maybe this will be someone good motivation to start something and struggle for a better life.
By the way, just letting you know, that I don’t have any coding skills at all.

Ok, so here it is.
About application. Its a WebView application, written in Java. It sits in Tools category and has 7000+ ratings. Its kinda old application, uploaded to play store at beginning of 2014.

Daily installs (3 months)

Daily installs (All time)

Current installs (3 months)

Current installs (All time)

And ofc, Total installs (All time)

Ok, i’m still looking for a ways to earn 100 euros in a day, and I kinda think that I’m something close to it. Here is my income reports. Application uses some AdSense ads and AdMob.

Last 30days: AdSense+AdMob

AllTime: Adsense + AdMob

AllTime: Adsense + AdMob (split into months)

Oh, and expenses…

7months x 5$ = 35$ for digitalocean droplet.

So as you see, even without coding knowlege you can make a living with android.

So what is the function of your app?

It’s simple search engine using Google services :slight_smile:

Do you reskin application from chupamobile ?

Hi 45giga, nope. I used this one: Mobile - Universal Android WebView App | CodeCanyon and made a lot of modifications to it. Like custom download manager, admob, custom menu handling, and a lot of other backend stuff.

If anyone interested, here is app ratings:

1.JPG

let me guess , you made it like a wallpaper app ?

Nope. I made a simple search engine for my own personal use, but people kinda liked it and started to use.

It is against Google Play policies to have an app that is a webview of a website not owned by you:
“Provide a webview of a website not owned or administered by you (unless you have permission from the website owner/administrator to do so)”

Not sure what your app does, but it just sounds like you are creating a custom Google Search. So Google might not like it if they ever come across it.

Good luck!

And I’m the owner of webview website. So its fine… I guess…

But you use Google search engine service! That might trigger another policy violation(misuse of Google product)

I’m curious how will they manage it if you would create a frame on your website with e.g. Google. Then the site your are connecting is yours, but only the piece of your website is from another place

I think create an iframe would be still considered as policy violation.

Any updates?

It looks like you have pretty good numbers overall. Positive growth is always a good thing.

please tell me how i can earn via android app on google play ehat is the payment method in pakistan?

Via ads, paid app, or IAP. As for payment method, Paypal should works.

wire transfer maybe works too.

Good work! what marketing methods do you use?