Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

300USD ad earnings each day,want to sell 500K USD ,is ok?

hi all,
    i have an app "search engine for google" ,working on kindle fire devices and was approved by google company,the app even occupied top1 one week on amazon appstore,the total downloads is almost 2.5 million from kindle fire tablets(90% from USA). the ad earnings is almost 300usd each day,i want to start a new project,i need 500K USD for it,so i want to sell this app with 500K USD,is it ok?

2. Thanks Chatree thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    You will never get that.

$300/day = $100k/year. Standard business practice is to purchase a company for 2-4 years worth of gross depending on debt/assets. Since apps have a HUGE drop in users/value over a 30 day period, I doubt you could even get 100k for it.
    SVEN Studios Corp
    WordHero - realtime multiplayer 4x4 grid word game
    Anagram Hero - realtime multiplayer Anagram finding word game
    WordSearch Hero - realtime multiplayer Wordsearch word game
    Math Hero - realtime multiplayer Math game
    Avatar Hero - Create your own Avatar

4. Likes toxic, Magnesus, mmmkkksss liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    It is a pretty bad deal. Your app is doing very basic stuff and people who are a little bit familiar with coding could create that, too. The revenue is very nice but you cannot guarantee it will keep like that. Chances are also that the revenue will decrease within the future.

Anyway you would need about 4 years to make the investment back. It also got only ~2.000 ratings which is (at least in the Google Play Store) very unlikely for more than 2 million downloads. I would expect like ~20.000 ratings.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dummie View Post
    It is a pretty bad deal. Your app is doing very basic stuff and people who are a little bit familiar with coding could create that, too. The revenue is very nice but you cannot guarantee it will keep like that. Chances are also that the revenue will decrease within the future.

Anyway you would need about 4 years to make the investment back. It also got only ~2.000 ratings which is (at least in the Google Play Store) very unlikely for more than 2 million downloads. I would expect like ~20.000 ratings.
    i do not know why the ratings is so less,,the downloads is more than 2M.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    The value of app is not the hard work or some original idea, but the.. place in rankings. That means you aren't really in control of this thing, you just had luck

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by I0OoIolIlO View Post
    The value of app is not the hard work or some original idea, but the.. place in rankings. That means you aren't really in control of this thing, you just had luck
    agree with you, the google offical search app can not run on kindle fire devices,the amazon search tool is too hard to use

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    haha this app is not worth 100k, let alone 500k

kindle fire and the amazon app store are dying. read this: Tablet sales and market share - Kindle struggling - Business Insider

but you are definitely doing the right thing by trying to sell it. i would strongly suggest finding a buyer asap

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    i know the sells of kindle fire drop much,,so i try to sell this app,,how to find a buyer?could you give some suggestions?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AfroApps View Post
    haha this app is not worth 100k, let alone 500k

kindle fire and the amazon app store are dying. read this: Tablet sales and market share - Kindle struggling - Business Insider

but you are definitely doing the right thing by trying to sell it. i would strongly suggest finding a buyer asap
    i know the sells of kindle fire drop much,,so i try to sell this app,,how to find a buyer?could you give some suggestions?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    You are really lucky or you are the pioneer who publish app to Amazon? May I know when you published that app?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast