iOS Apps: $1,216.88 (+27%)
Websites: $111.21 (-26%)
Windows Phone: $449.70 (+17%)
Windows 8: $111.38 (-45%)
Dividend Income: $24.26 (-25%)
Total: $9,348.96 (+3%)

May 2015 Income Report | bastecklein.com

Great numbers, congratulations

Nice work, are you skinning apps? Or developing them by yourself?

Just found this thread. I am the author of that blog post, but idk who the guy is who posted the link in the OP.

But to respond to samueli’s question, I have developed all of my apps by myself, I don’t do any sort of skinning or anything. I have done all of my work from scratch.

How many android impressions did you have for that month?

i had 3,219,287 android impressions in May

Not mine, I only shared it.

Wow! That’s good! I’m only 16 so I’m still going through the learning process of this sector

I am missing

• Windows 8
  • IOS apps

I made $5560 in may 2015. i am using admob.

by the way whats “windows 8” here?

Do you know Windows Phone? The same tile concept has been applied to Windows 8. So you can create a tile (app) for Windows 8, too.

Yes, I essentially do all of my Windows development using Microsoft’s “universal app” platform, so much of the same code is shared between phones and tablets.

You will get there. When I was 14, I started learning programming using a Ti-83 calculator. I would make games and then distribute them using the calculator link cable to other students in my high school.

You mean some sort of windows clock/temperature widget?

What I really meant was something like Hill Climb Racing. I’m sure you know that game and it is available for most devices and it is also available for Windows 8 in the App Store. So you can actually play that mobile game on your Windows computer. But it is not controlled by touch (but I guess that would work on a touch display, too) but instead you control it using your keyboard.

Widgets are probably a different interface but it should work the same way. But I cannot recommend doing that because the support for widgets will be gone in Windows 10 and I think most people do not use them anymore, too. It had become a way too much security issue and did not become very popular.

But I’m not deep into that and I might be wrong. But Hill Climb Racing is really available. I already played it on a computer myself and it was actually fun.

well hats off I saw several of the apps and you are doing a decent job keep it up :slight_smile:

you have some really nice apps and good stats here buddy, congrats!

Nice report man! Congratulation to your success!

Very good work. Ur apps are so old. Good that u got into app development at early stages

This is true. I believe it would be 10x harder to start out today than it was in 2010 when I started.

That said, it is good to know that work I did going on 5 years ago is still generating revenues to this day. It shows that apps do have at least medium-term viability.