New Google Dev Account terminated without uploading APK

I bought a new Google Dev account. I prepared the description and images using the same info from an app that was part of an account that was terminated previously. However, I DID NOT upload any APKs; I just added Title, Desc, and images. I used new PC/IP/payment mehtod; there is basically no way to trace account back to the account that was termianated because I used a brand new PC and proxies. Unfortunately, the account was terminated and I didn’t even publish the app because I never uploaded an APK. Could it have been terminated because I used the same desc/title/images as a previous app? Or could it have something to do with the payment of the dev account?

Most likely images triggered this as they scan images when uploaded regardless of apk.

most likely the image…

I have suspended GP account before and created new one. I even use the same IP and PC but different keystore , image and description and CC. The account is still functioning now for 6 months

They can ban you if you will do sth wrong. E.g. 1 app suspended trigger acc checking and you can get banned. If everything will be ok - you will be safe

You using the same IDE which you used before to develop the apps which were banned? And do you still login to your old account using the same ip?

Why the IDE, he didn’t upload the apk! Anyways, it is one of 3 things: the image, a copywritten descriptor (like whatsapp), or you logged in through a banned ip, either way, bummer man!

It is the GP account suspended not just app…

Old account was banned and I’m using the same IDE… I don’t think Google can track us beyond the data we are providing to them ,the basic default requirements to a client-server and the app content itself… Some devs are over reacting about how internet tracking works… I purposely use the same IP to see how long the account will live …

So are you saying IP is not a factor?

It is a factor of course because in the first place that is the default thing to track a user… I am experimenting if they will ban me that is why I purposely use the same IP that the old account have used already. OF course I use different apk,images,keystore and etc for the new account…

I didn’t use the same IP as the one where the previous account was terminated. Im assuming that maybe the IP that was used to create the account was linked to an IP that was banned from another account.

Most probably they are using the sign-up IP to search other linked accounts. In my case I just use IP that the old account used but not the sign up IP…

We don’t know how google do it…

And what about the phone? Do you still use the same phone to test your apps?

Yes… it doesn’t matter… I’m sure it is not related with their tracking…

You use android studio or Eclipse? And does the phone number matter in the account? Can someone use the same phone?

Eclipse… I use different number of course…

Crappers! Now Google has suspended 2 other accounts that I had apps published to. Does anyone know if we have to reskin the apps when we reupload them? Or is just chaging the title enough?

What are the emails they sent to you? It is better to know the reasons behind this termination!

Thats the crazy thing…they never sent a single email…to none of the 3 accounts that were suspended. That’s why I suspect it may have been something wrong with the way the accounts were created originally.

How old the accounts were? and Did you used vcc to create the account?