Indie developer made his revenue metrics public for everyone.

Hello all, it’s Branimir from AdTapsy.

In case you missed it, indie developer Ary from TenTal Software recently joined AdTapsy in our journey to make app monetization more transparent place. We have always accepted transparency as our obligation and always tended to share and give to app developers. That is why we have decided (in cooperation with Ary, off-course) to make his AdTapsy revenue metrics public for everyone!

Click below to see his actual revenue, fill rates and eCPM:

https://app.adtapsy.com/OpenRevenue/TenTalSoftware

7-10 dollars ecpm?? is this normal? i get like less then a dollar (0.3 - 0.5) on average

Looks like you are a competitor of appodeal. But i dont see the payout info in your site.

Hi Shinobi, 0.3$ - 0.5$ is pretty low eCPM. Are those numbers for banners? Note that we support full-screen ads only.

Hi Greeky,
with AdTapsy you have full control over mediation and stay in direct contact with ad networks, meaning that you will get paid directly from them.

this sounds interesting
that we mediate all platforms and directly get paid from them

what is your companys business model then ?
Are there an plans of mobilecore and appnext integeration in ur platform ?

So including blocking the ads based on the catagory, optimizing based on ecpm, etc? And do we need to enter the other ads network info in your mediation dashboard. Can you tell us some more detail like how it works. I have just integrated appodeal in my game and waiting to see the result. If i am not satisfied i will choose yours

Yes, you need to enter ad networks App IDs into our Dashboard. With our eCPM Autopilot we use historical eCPM to prioritize ad networks in waterfall. You can even test different rules for eCPM Autopilot and see what works the best for your app(s).

Screen Shot 2015-05-20 at 12.27.01 PM.jpg

We take 10% of your ad requests, where we show ads from ad networks for ourselves. That way we depend on our mediation as much as you do.
Currently we do not have plans to include mobilecore and appnext, but will forward this as a request to the team.

Nice stats no doubt. But please have in mind these are IOS apps, much better ECPMs there. No surprise RevMob made him nothing :slight_smile: