Appodeal - BEST INCOME REPORT SEEN SO FAR!

[u]Appodeal - Mobile Ads Revenue Optimizer[/u]

I´m testing Appodealsince a while now and I have to say I have never seen better income statistics so far!!

The eCPM is almost completly stable - those rows marked with incomplete will change to normal values at their completness

So far not a single dropdown which makes you cry like everyone knows from Admob :wink:

I can absolutely recommend Appodealto everyone who is willing to improve his revenue

Home | Appodeal

Have fun integrating the seamless SDK & Good luck with your business :slight_smile:

Why it says incomplete?

That is why I told him in the other thread to upload latest image not that image above over and over again…

SELF PROMOTION!

Appodeal is the worst network, it is ran by russian thugs. They won’t pay you. Get away from this!

Lol? I never had any problem with the payouts yet.

What have you done makinng them to not pay you out?

Because it seems that they make calculations over the last two days and those values can change until they are completed.

I don´t have any technical details about it, so ask Pavel from Appodeal, he is also registered here

That’s the tectic you got there. Pay in start to make image, then run with money.

Do you have any proove on this?

I think It is over 72 hours since I saw that image of yours… Do you have now the final stat? If yes please update the image… tnx

It´s not my job to keep the images up to date every day. I´ve posted two different images and I think it´s enough. Some other people recommend networks without posting even a single image proof of the dashboard and only say that there is a certain eCPM. (like you do in your signature. So where is your image and if there is one, is it younger than 72 hours? I´ve tested Pollfish and I had less than the 0.3$ they promise.)

I´ve posted it as a recommendation, the rest is up to you. Stay with your current provider or give it a chance. I don´t really care what you do and don´t :wink:

A more important thing would be to see an image of the guy who claims that he Appodeal steals his money, because I can´t believe that a new up growing network would do that without any good reason

Sorry but i was asking if you have latest stat because I saw this post(Here) for almost’t 5 days now… If you don’t want to then don’t because it is not your job as you said. :slight_smile:

Regarding pollfish- yes It think they are giving around $0.27 per completed survey… Not sure I don’t watch it closely

This was my last payout with pollfish:

And this is my mobileCorelast week’s invoice payment… MobileCoreis low performing this week and I hope they will recover soon.

I don’t think I need to post image as proof in my signature… :slight_smile:

Okay maybe I misunderstood you, so no offence :wink:

Here is a new screenshot

According to pollfish, that´s an value I also have in my mind. I sadly never had over 0.3.

Good luck :wink:

Guys, I can’t access my account on appodeal. I tried to change the password. nothing happens!!!

send me a direct message at [email protected] and I’ll get you sorted out.

… and by the way
Appodeal.com/+begin: We’ve just released our latest SDK v1.12.2 w/ banners!

Hey Appodeal,

Appodeal looks great if it really gives a good eCPM.

If it’s completely free, how does Appodeal make money? What’s the catch?

Also does Appodeal supply required papers/documents for devs like for tax purposes, etc. ? The money earned from Appodeal should look a genuine source of income.

I’m asking because Appodeal is new and want to know how they’ve sorted this out.

Hi Kakasi.

Please send me a direct email [email protected] and I will respond there.

What do you have to hide, johnpaul? Answer here, we are all eager to know how you make money if everything is free…

I actually have nothing to hide. His financial information is not for public viewing.

Actually, our business model is not a secret.

Appodeal makes money by selling a part of your traffic to direct advertisers at a higher rate.
We only sell to direct advertisers, when they can offer a better price than any ad network. Therefore, it’s free for publishers.