Finally I got $1000 a day [Epic Income Report Thread]

Finally i have make more than $1000 USD a day and i am going to give back to the community. I am earning great money from Android and i benefit from this forum. I am going to post my journey here and ask any question. Please do not send any PM.

(Disclaimer: I do not affiliate with any service that i mention)

Tools I use
AppAnnie
Similar Web Pro
Eclipse

Ad network i used/using
Admob
Leadbolt (abandoned)
MMedia (almost going to remove them)

What app do i make
only utility app so far, only android, only free app

How many app to make 1000 a day
4-8 (as you can see from my appannie screenshots)

What forum do i go to
MMWA
BlackHatForum

Have I buy any install
No, just use pure ASO technique

How is my life with $1000 a day
Just damn good because you can afford everything nearly, get more respect from friends.

Why am I going to share my secret information
Of course i am not going to tell you the name of my app, but i want to give you as much info as i could so that new developer do not waste their time, but start making their $10 a day NOW.

How could you make so much money without coding technique
That’s the main point of this thread, coding is not your job, You should focus on ASO

Do you buy sourcecode
Yes, from codecanyon and chupa mobile, but most of the time i get sourcecode from github. OPENSOURCE !!

Do you use any Blackhat Technique?
Absolutely not

What are some of your best advice for developer

1. buy as many developer account as you could
  2. outsource your coding job (odesk.com, freelancer.com)
  3. publish as many app as you could, if 1 app make 1 dollar a day, 100 app will make $100 a day. NO joke.
  4. Execute, Execute,Execute. Dont day dream, take action

What is your next target
Definitely building games and extend to IOS, I am estimating i can make $4000 a day by the end of 2015

PLEASE click the THANK YOU button for this post, I will reveal the following if i got 40/100/200 thanks, Your support is my energy !!!

• google play store ranking formula (of course it is just a hypothesis, but still very useful)
  • top google play keywords
  • Advance ASO technique + Case Study

MY journey:
I started building android app 1.5 years ago, no coding experience at all. I played with several online app maker and i finally choose Andromo which is cheapest among the competition. I quickly generate some wallpaper app and WOW, i got 3-4 dollar a day and i realized that Mobile app is a gold mine. [to be continued]

Ask any question~

This is very impressive for the amount of apps you have.

You stated that ASO is the important part. You also said that you did not buy any installs, but only used ASO techniques.
Would you mind shedding a bit more light on these?

I think most of developers on here’s biggest problem is getting downloads.

Edit: I posted that before the OP edited his post asking for likes. It seems he is a fraud.

Please enlighten us…:slight_smile:

Fake Fake Fake.

If you are really giving back to community, why do you need 40,100,200 likes?
This guy is trying to sell some crap by getting enough people’s attention. This is age old trick in book.

Yep, I don’t buy it lol

Maybe, but nobody is stupid here … Or am I wrong? :wink: Anyway, it is worth to try.

World have enough stupid people for any con artist to take them for a ride. There 15+ likes on his post :slight_smile:

He want to Help everyone by revealing his secrets (and he is giving back) but only if there enough likes? He must be really be a nigerian prince.

Nigerian prince haha :wink:

So silly.

Like those ‘I speak to the dead’ tricksters. No specifics just vagueness.

Wait for it, the best part will follow like “I’m feeling generous, the first 100 people can buy my ASO tricks for $10 - MAKE MONEY NOW!!!”

I particularly like the line “…get more respect from friends” as all my friends refuse to talk to me unless I’m earning a certain cash level.

:slight_smile:

yep fake, just after reading the first lines you can tell its a made up story.

LOL. That’s why they said never believe anything on Internet :wink:

I don’t see how can anyone be sure it’s fake or not fake. Asking for likes is funny since they don’t matter anyway (like points in “Whose line is it anyway” :wink: ).

[1. How many app to make 1000 a day
4-8 (as you can see from my appannie screenshots)
2. publish as many app as you could, if 1 app make 1 dollar a day, 100 app will make $100 a day. NO joke.
]

So he is making with 4 apps but he advises to publish as many apps as possible.

[
How is my life with $1000 a day
Just damn good because you can afford everything nearly, get more respect from friends.
]

:). Something only con man would say.

[How could you make so much money without coding technique
That’s the main point of this thread, coding is not your job, You should focus on ASO ]

F*** Him. Seriously this should tell you, he is getting ready to sell you snake oil.

I hope you are not drunk and typing in your full sences.
If yes,then you deserve likes and thankes too.

Sometime i make 10000 per day in dreams when i am all drunk and feels like making 20000 per day.

I think i deserve few likes/thanks on my post too. Please feel free to give.

:beer::beer::beer::beer:

Its oki onlun it happens. We say it April Fool in india.

Congratulations on your success, it seems that everyone who somewhat “makes it happen” financialy, tries to eventually get into games, what kind of games are you thinking about making?

I think he intended to post it on 1th of april.

I’ve already contacted him in pm and skype, he asked 300$ for 10 questions or 200$ for 6 questions, i wanted to pay him but without any limit in questions, but he didn’t want, he said that the money is just for showing respect… :slight_smile:

buahahhahhahahha:) Nice joke!

Maybe he normally answers 40 questions a day and this is how he makes the money. :wink:

I think I should be Paid for Calling out Con Artists like him :slight_smile: