Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Very low income with android apps. Need Help!

Hi,

I am an indie developer and i have about 7 to 8 apps in android app store but i am hardly earning any money. All advertising revenue has gone down and don't even earn $1 per day.. This is my profile https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...+Entertainment Please help me with some tips. I have a LWP that works well and is liked by people but there is no way to monetize it.. If there is any criticism related to my work.. i can take it.. I need desperate help...
    Last edited by metiss_; 2015-03-08 at 03:25 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by metiss_ View Post
    Hi,

I am an indie developer and i have about 7 to 8 apps in android app store but i am hardly earning any money. All advertising revenue has gone down and don't even earn $1 per day.. This is my profile https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tainment&hl=en Please help me with some tips. I have a LWP that works well and is liked by people but there is no way to monetize it.. If there is any criticism related to my work.. i can take it.. I need desperate help...
    fix your link, it is broken

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by johna View Post
    fix your link, it is broken
    Sorry.. edited

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by metiss_ View Post
    Hi,

I am an indie developer and i have about 7 to 8 apps in android app store but i am hardly earning any money. All advertising revenue has gone down and don't even earn $1 per day.. This is my profile https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...+Entertainment Please help me with some tips. I have a LWP that works well and is liked by people but there is no way to monetize it.. If there is any criticism related to my work.. i can take it.. I need desperate help...
    For LWP, maybe interstitial/banner on the setting page.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Your Missile Range Test has a great icon, but the description is bad. You could change it and stuff it with keywords. Also, banners on screenshots and video look bad, you could make them without the banners. The game is old, maybe change it a bit (background, the rocket) and release as another game? Also you could add interstitials. What is your eCPM? How many impressions daily? Whats the session length? How many daily active users?
    New android forum: androidincome.com
    - no spam
    - serious talking about the income
    - share the knowledge and learn from others