Creating a Business Plan

Hi,
I am an Android Developer and have developed one word game as of now. I am interested in taking this App Development as a full time business. However, I am not able to make a business plan as I find it tough to project the figures. Everything in this industry seems uncertain - the amount freelancers will charge, the number of downloads, the revenue by way of Ads/IAPs, etc. How can i go about making a rough estimate of the same? The word game developed by me didnt attract many downloads and so cannot be used as a ballpark. How can I go about creating a business plan with a rough estimate about my business after a year.

the first and the most important is:

• to have a great idea and to know how it will be monetized;
    Everything else will be easy to project - numbers, development time and so on… The idea must be executed perfectly. The software design, the implementation and the polished GUI.
    But the most first - to know how will it make you money. If you cannot get the money numbers straight, don’t invest time and money in that idea.

PS
my advice to you: don’t try to make money with android. It is very hard for a new comer to make money in android. all possible software and games do already exist. Better get a full time job. If you have already few apps and you are making some real money - this is another question.

I agree with johna - treat developing for Android as a side job or hobby until it starts bringing good money - only then think about making it into a sustainable business.

I missed this one, please check this post: http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/income-reports/16351-expense-report-wordsearch-hero.html
it has really good information, I am just sorry that mind did not update the information

What sort of update did you want ?

@mind, I did post my question in your post as others too.
If you want to share information or not is up to you and we are ok with it.
If you share, we will learn more from your experience.
The idea of the forum is to share and help with info and advice. Just my 2 Cents