adcolony profits

Hi I want to post my report.My apps made 2000 downloads at google play until now and I made
0.75$ with adcolony.So at 1.000.000 downloads i will made 375$.In my add fly acoount I have 1000
visits and 2.5$.I wonder why I learn programming and why I am not just post links.
My apps are not so bad.And I also have 300 current installs.And 50-150 requests at adcolony every day…
Whats going on??

adcolony just does not worth to implement.

You shall use banner + interstitial instead. Adcolony should be used in a way where you give incentive users to watch the video.

Thanks shuiwo.I will try banner at my next app.
My first game.The others are applications.if I made a banner
with a message."Watch the video to go advanced level”.Is this legal?

If watch video is the only way to advance next level, don’t do that. However, if you have in app purchase to buy the level, you should be allowed to use video to earn virtual coins & unlock level.

Also, you shall try interstitial on app launch first, that’s the easiest way to earn from ads in my opinion. Slowly figure out other ways after that.

Thanks for friently advises.There are many other things I will change.Im learning (how) to do it day after day…

In general you will earn more if you force the video to players instead of asking them to continue if they watch it. This is the point users rather close your app. It would be also helpful to know from which countries you have the most downloads from.

What I read I really liked it. Thank you for your information!

This is the point users rather close your app. It would be also helpful to know from which countries you have the most downloads from.