Google suspend my acount - i have more acounts

Today google suspend my 1 google play acount, i have more 4 acounts, does you think he will suspend all in next days?
I try my best best i can to not brick any rule of google, but he did it. I dont have to cry but i will happy to hear your opinion.

here what he wrote to me:
This is a notification that your Google Play Publisher account has been terminated.

REASON FOR TERMINATION: Multiple violations of the Content Policy and Developer Distribution Agreement as outlined in previous emails sent to the registered email address of your Publisher account.

Please note that Google Play Publisher terminations are associated with developers, and may span multiple account registrations and related Google services. If you feel we have made an error, you can visit the Google Play Help Center article for additional information regarding this termination.

Please do not attempt to register a new developer account. We will not be restoring your account at this time.

The Google Play Team

If those accounts were not link in ANY way - you SHOULD be OK . If they can detect any link - IP, Same CC, address etc all accounts will be gone in 2-3 days, it’s getting harder and harder to trick big G. Unfortunately huge blame lays on some users here and other forums who publicly shared ( yeah, Google employees read those fums) how they make multiple accounts

Yes i dont hide from gogole that the all of my google play acount is mine, so Are you sure in 100% that all me other acount will be terminated in 2-3 days?

You can’t be sure with Google in anything. I still see sometimes apps with airpush bundle 2 live and will on the play store and seeming legit apps banned for no reason. Hopefully Google will not find out about your other accounts

Use different virtual machine to create account and login, then u are save.