Best Ad network to choose

hello ,

we are new a developer team. just registered on google play. could you kindly explain what is the best ad network you believe In . ( Except Admob) :slight_smile:

What is the best CPM network
What is Good for CPC & full screen ads.

Thank you

The best combination for me is using a mix of Admob & mobileCore. This is with traffic from numerous locations too.
I also use StartApp and AppNext, which perform well for me, but not on the same level as Admob and mobileCore.

No network works for everyone, since we all have different types of users, different locations of users etc.

I’m always happy with MobileCoreas well as most of the developers in this forum. They have weekly payments and I’m getting $1.x - $3.x eCPM with MobileCore.

This is my revenue with MobileCore yesterday:

And also Pollfishhas a better way to earn money from your aps… They pay a minimum of $0.33(sweet!) per completed quick survey.

This is my revenue with Pollfishfor the past 13 days:

P.S.

If you choose to register with the said networks you can use my referral link below… Thanks!

Of my ~17K impressions, I’ve earned ~$7 with only ~80 clicks. I feel like I’m doing something wrong… Haha. :smiley:

I displayed my interstitial at exit and some button press… Maybe it depends on your user engagement

Ah. I’m definitely going to refactor my ads “system” (i.e. when/how they get displayed). I’m also on the hunt for another provider (besides AdMob).

Just to clarify:
a) By on exit, do you mean when the user tries to hit the back-button until the app closes?
b) “some button press”, meaning a random chance when a button is hit to display an ad?

–> I have a button that when the press it 9 times it will show the ad and then count up to 9 again… :slight_smile:

What kind of ad network is mobileCore? CPC/CPM or CPI ?

Thank you!

@Marcu1991 CPI