How was your September revenue?

I have mixed results for this month. I released 3 apps, which brings my total to 6, but my impressions are down 22%, my eCPM is up 17% and my revenue was up 1%. I’ve noticed this month that my earnings per day had wider swings between each day, some days I would earn next to nothing and the next day I would have a top 5 day, but overall my average was about the same.

How did everyone else do this month?

eCPM’s were far better this month compared to July and August. Overall a good month.
Only admob.

Same here. Weekdays much lower than normal but then weekends much higher than normal - finished the month approx. my usual amount.

There is a reason for that. US Schools started in Late August. Before that difference between weekdays and weekends is not significant. Now that kids are at home on saturday and sundays only, there is increased usage over weekends.

No wonder. I can see my apps earnings in one week chart is like roller coaster compare to last time which is more stable.

£600 :slight_smile: I’m happy with that

More than all indie developers who have posted on this forum combined

Allot of us are just starting out. Do you have any advice for us?

I have the same experience as you guys. Lower impressions, but eCPM is good and earnings were all in all good. AdMob only.

Hey everbody,

Just wanted to remind everybody about the Airpush Bundle 2 SDK for 3rd party android markets. It pays up to $0.05 per new user install and EULA (end user license agreement) opt in world wide, giving you a $50 eCPM. You can use it in addition to your current solution on Google Play. PM me if you want to try this out.

There are a large number of 3rd party sites to post your app on. Ask me and I can share :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Nick