Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

vadimbolun is a scammer! Be aware

vadimbolun is a scammer. Do not use his services. He lies and provides bot installs and will harm your account. Be aware.

I recommend to use:
    6hourapp.com
    or
    keyapp.top

use vadimbolun if you want bot installs from only moldova, and if you want to harm your account.

EDIT: My app was removed from Google Play due to a DMCA takedown notice a couple days after buying from vadimbolun.
    Last edited by thek; 2017-02-14 at 01:34 PM. Reason: typo in links & more info to be added

2. Thanks vadimbolun thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    cheap price only can fake install.
    if you care Real install from google adwords, check here: I will increase 250 install for your android app by Google Adwords
    from 0.15$/1 install

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thek View Post
    vadimbolun is a scammer. Do not use his services. He lies and provides bot installs and will harm your account. Be aware.

I recommend to use:
    rankapp(dot)org
    or
    keyapp(dot)top

use vadimbolun if you want bot installs from only moldova, and if you want to harm your account.
    are you sure ? because i ordered from him yesterday and users uninstalled my app right away after install , like all users install that i bought from him

would it really harm my account if i bought install from him again ?

and yes Keyapp.top provide installs without any problems for a very cheap price

5. Thanks vadimbolun thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Hey, it's you again, your second post and it's about me as well, really such a big honour to have you on board

Let's clear our a few things:

- you never ordered from me
    - I provide real installs, which means real people with real devices will install your app. I can provide a detailed list with devices info and location of each install.
    - yes, I'm from Moldova, but our top geos are not nearly from here, so it's another confirmation that you never purchased any of my services
    - RankApp.org (as you recommend this service) is OUR website and we're very close to launch it in the next few weeks as long with a self-serve dashboard. This is a final confirmation that you have no clue what my service looks like since you're recommending my own service

Anyone who wants to choose an alternative install provider they're free to do so, our main advantage is the price of install. Yes, most of our users are not Tier 1 countries, but please take your time and think more deeper, how's anyone able to provide only US installs? We work in the incentive traffic niche for over 2 years and have learned a lot of things. It's absolutely ok to have US traffic, but having only US traffic is kinda impossible, because US people have a lot better ways to earn money online instead of installing apps from market.
    I don't claim that anyone is selling bot installs, but there's a lot of providers that are doing it without you knowing it. So make sure you ask enough information and evidence regarding how and where your app will be promoted. Google doesn't allow bot installs, so just don't put yourself in danger by ordering from suspicious providers.

We can prove anyone and show screenshot of how your app gets promoted in our own offerwall. Who builds an offerwall for bots?

Anyways, compare our price of $0.03 with $0.09+ other provider are offering, it's a triple difference.

I'm open to any discussion and will gladly answer any question(in the limits of privacy), I will even offer some more attention to this and future trolls, everyone has their rights on opinion, but next time make sure an opinion(or accusation) is backed with some proofs
    LOW cost REAL App Installs ONLY $0.03 ! View my selling thread.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Hey there. I think we discussed over email about the retention rate. The service is by default with no retention guaranteed, it means that the users are asked to install your app and open it. What they do next is only up to the user. If we were to provide bot installs then be sure that it would've included a minimum 1 day retention rate

Since it's real users you can't really force them to keep the app installed longer if they're not interested in it OR if you're not rewarding them with more value. That's why we can provide up to 3 days retention rate at only double price of $0.06 (still much lower than most of the providers). We haven't yet launched this type of service officially, but it's already available and feel free to PM me in order to take advantage of this offer.

To be sure everyone understands: we provide real installs from real people with real devices. It's 100% safe for your app and account. We have promoted more than 2000+ apps and have over 300 satisfied clients(mostly resellers).

Let me know if you have any other question or concerns.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by flynn85 View Post
    cheap price only can fake install.
    if you care Real install from google adwords, check here: I will increase 250 install for your android app by Google Adwords
    from 0.15$/1 install
    Exactly. Vadimbolun provides bot installs from Moldova.

Quote Originally Posted by 45giga View Post
    are you sure ? because i ordered from him yesterday and users uninstalled my app right away after install , like all users install that i bought from him

would it really harm my account if i bought install from him again ?

and yes Keyapp.top provide installs without any problems for a very cheap price
    Yes, don't buy from vadimbolun. Google tracks these fake installs, and will most likely ban your account due to this. I used vadimbolun's service and I recieved DMCA takedown notice for the app that he 'boosted'. Use keyapp.top instead.

9. Dislikes Anteos, vadimbolun, bionutd disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Really, what are you trying to obtain by hidding under this fake profile? Do you have the courage to show the app that I have "promoted" and it was taken down ? From thousands of apps I have promoted there was exactly 0(ZERO) apps that got banned because of my service.

Claiming false information on purpose without ever trying my service only makes me feel sorry for you I'm sure you're one of our competitors, how bad is really your service that you should came across such measures like creating a fake account and lying about the quality of my service?
    Play by the rules, my work is backed by dozens of positive reviews on this forum, and your words are backed by only your own words and your 2 days old profile)))

Please provide any evidence and we would gladly discuss about it.

We have just a few users from Moldova, our of 1000 installs you will get max 10 installs from this country, so it's another lie from you.

When you created this thread you were actually promoting my own website(RankApp.Org) and now you have changed it after you realized how stupid this was Here is the screenshot of your original thread

загрузить картинку на сайт

Try to be a man and back up your words with real evidence, don't fall so low and hide behind a newly created profile
    Last edited by vadimbolun; 2017-02-14 at 07:30 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm sorry to say, but tak is a scammer. Because he said: keyapp.top provides real installs. That's a lie, most of the people knows keyapp.top provides BOT installs.
    May be he is owner of another android installs provider service, and trying to push down his competitors. I have ordered many times from Vadim, he provides real installs and reviews. Actually I know his offerwall apps where the installs come from.
    Here is my referral link:
    Get installs and reviews for FREE!

12. Thanks vadimbolun thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    thek are you the owner of 6hourapp )) ? Put here the proof!!!

I use vadim service for 2 of my app!!! His service is good for bump you app.

14. Thanks vadimbolun thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bionutd View Post
    thek are you the owner of 6hourapp )) ? Put here the proof!!!

I use vadim service for 2 of my app!!! His service is good for bump you app.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony86 View Post
    I'm sorry to say, but tak is a scammer. Because he said: keyapp.top provides real installs. That's a lie, most of the people knows keyapp.top provides BOT installs.
    May be he is owner of another android installs provider service, and trying to push down his competitors. I have ordered many times from Vadim, he provides real installs and reviews. Actually I know his offerwall apps where the installs come from.
    I see that vadimbolun resorts to paid reviews. Everybody, vadimbolun PAID these two to write positive reviews. vadimbolun claims his installs are real yet never shows where the installs actually come from. To summarize: VADIMBOLUN IS A SCAMMER. DO NOT USE HIS SERVICES.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast