Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Bad service, I use and I read the terms and policy to use ratings and reviews services. But all my rates was deleted by Google, not works.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by makemoneyandroid View Post
    Bad service, I use and I read the terms and policy to use ratings and reviews services. But all my rates was deleted by Google, not works.

Hello! You don't really need ratings and reviews to get higher in keyword rank. Our keyword installs work perfectly for this matter! All our clients agree to our Terms regarding rates\reviews before ordering them where we described the situation as it is. If you have any concerns please contact the support!
    www.keyapp.top - ASO promotion: push your android app keywords to RANK #1!
    We offer following services: keywords rank boost, application installs, app ratings and reviews.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Hello hello guys! How's your promotion going? We had a very interesting week working with you! And here just for some quick advice: so before choosing a keyword for your app check it's traffic and make sure it's a good one. You don't want to promote 'dead' keywords, right? Choose a keyword that perfectly suits your application and let's get started!
    We offer following services: keywords rank boost, application installs, app ratings and reviews.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    any tipps how to choose those keywords (websites..etc)
    i would be appreciated

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by levantapp View Post
    any tipps how to choose those keywords (websites..etc)
    i would be appreciated
    Keyapp already provide a service to find the right keywords to promote your app :

Quote Originally Posted by isharamob View Post
    Hello to everybody! We have added a super cool feature to our service which is called "My keywords'! It will help you to sort and use your keywords in a right way and also find out by which keywords your apps are searched by in the market by clicking 'Get popular keywords'. You can try it right now! We recommend using it once in two weeks. That'll be enough. Lots of our clients have already tried it out, found it very useful and loved it a lot!
    Stay tuned guys!

Also, you can find keyword for your app using service like Appannie and Sensortower .when you add your app to keyapp dashboard ,click on "my apps" , and you will find links and statistics about your app .

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Hello guys! We have usa geo only for now so if you want to promote a keyword in a different language then english (but latin letters only) in us market please make sure this keyword is highly competitive otherwise it doesn't make sense. Your rank by this let's say spanish keyword will increase in USA market only! Be attentive friends, and productive promotion to everybody!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Hello hello! Always make sure you're checking the right market there's always a way to manually view where your application stands in keyword search in US if you're searching from another country! So, after you typed a keyword in Google Play, and got your result, just add &hl=en-US&gl=us at the end of your url and reopen this new url. For example like this: https://play.google.com/store/search...hl=en-US&gl=us

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Still the 20$ offer available?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hamoza3 View Post
    Still the 20$ offer available?
    Hello! Yes, sure! Please register by using this link KeyApp.top - Android keywords promotion and you will have your 20$ bonus to try our service.
    Have a nice day!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Hello to everybody! Just a quick info for guys who are new to ASO in Google Play Store: once you decided on the keywords you want to run campaigns for check their traffic and whether you are ranked forevery one of them. Otherwise our users won't be able to find your app and download it. Take into consideration all this little things so that your promotion goes smoothly and successfully!
    Have a nice day!

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast