Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1appmarket View Post
    are they real users or bots? be honest please. I've bought way to many "installs" but ended up being bots and google bans the account which is $100+ down the drain + whatever you spent on installs
    All our users are real people. And after driving an incent campaign, your app will gain a massive growth of organic downloads.
    CPIMobi.com - Perfect place to promote your Android App. Only 100% real incentivized installs at low prices.
    50 Free App Installs for each new customer!

NEW: Make the payment and contact our support to get up to 30% bonus installs on your account.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Celebrate St. Patrick's Day with CPIMobi – get exclusive offer $0.06 CPI on Real People Android Installs!
    CPIMobi.com - Perfect place to promote your Android App. Only 100% real incentivized installs at low prices.

NEW: Make the payment and contact our support to get up to 30% bonus installs on your account.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    In National Goof-off Day get 50% off for the second package on Real People Android Installs!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Exclusive offer for ALL forum USERS – buy two packages: Ultimate (2500 installs per $235) and Business (5000 per $465) and we will add 4000 extra installs!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adisred View Post
    Exclusive offer for ALL forum USERS – buy two packages: Ultimate (2500 installs per $235) and Business (5000 per $465) and we will add 4000 extra installs!
    i really want to try you guys but what kind of guarantee is there my apps won't get suspended due to installs? I've bought from a ton of "install" companies to only have my apps suspended due to fake installs and bots, I know you say they're real but everyone says the installs are real. It's just brutal losing a big app due to something small

the ultimate package + 4000 seems like an amazing deal

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1appmarket View Post
    i really want to try you guys but what kind of guarantee is there my apps won't get suspended due to installs? I've bought from a ton of "install" companies to only have my apps suspended due to fake installs and bots, I know you say they're real but everyone says the installs are real. It's just brutal losing a big app due to something small

the ultimate package + 4000 seems like an amazing deal
    @1appmarket

All installs made by real people. We provide 50 trial installs - you can check it by yourself.
    Yes, we are having exclusive offer 11 500 installs per $700. Just up to 30 March. Hurry up!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I will Deliver 100 Android Installs on your Free android App
    10$

Boost your apps rankings and start enjoying more revenue. App downloads directly affect how your app is ranked in the Play Store.
    No Fake Or Inactive Users
    No Bots 100% Real Installs
    100% Money Back ensured

DISCLAIMER:
    Make sure that your application is compatible with most Smart Phones, FREE and available WORLDWIDE
    [email protected]

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678