OrionExchange.com - Free App Marketing

Hi all,

I’ve already posted about this in the other section, but thought it was appropriate to put a little message here too.

I’m Philip, CEO and Founder of www.OrionExchange.com

What is OrionExchange?

OrionExchange is a Free Mobile Application Advertising Platform/Exchange. Also, we’re a helping hand to any iOS and/or Android developer. We offer extra advertising solutions complimentary with our other services, such as free Ad space, free blog posts about your Applications, free Twitter and Facebook mentions, free reviews and more.

1.) Install our SDK into your Application.
2.) Serve Ads. For every Ad served, you’ll earn 1 Credit. You can target which Ads you serve by category. For example, only ‘Productivity’ Ads.
3.) Spend your Credits on impressions of your banner in other Apps. 1 Credit = 1 un-targeted impression. You can customise the look of your banner by text, font and color, as well as customise and target advertising categories.

OPTIONALLY: Purchase Credits, we have packages ranging from $2 to $550. The $550 is our best value, worth 1,000,000 Credits (1 million impressions!).

We offer these complimentary services to most users:

• Twitter and Facebook App link mentions.
  • Blog posts with App link + possibly App icon
  • Weekly newsletter mentioning App + App link
  • We’ll send off your App + App link to 20k Developers via e-mail.
  • App Review + Rating

Some of these services are only available to users who have installed our SDK code or purchased Credits.

[u]Benefits of using our network:[/u]

• 24/7 dedicated support
  • Free marketing and advertising advice
  • We’ll endeavour to advertise your Applications!
  • Both iOS and Android accepted!
  • We’re always giving away free Credits
  • Only display other Apps, not pointless & ugly advertising banners.
  • Targeted advertising and MANY more features to come!

Thank you :slight_smile:

Are you providing free app marketing till now? I think app marketing with free offers is not effective.