How to Write Blog

I would like to create my own blog and looking for the ideas from you all. :confused:

How to start blogging? Determine what you want to write about. It may be:
Hobby, passion, interests: cooking, traveling, fashion, sports, cars.
Tell us about the lessons, about thesis proposal service share your knowledge. You can write about everything: everyday things, news. But still try to stick to 1-2 topics.
Good luck!

1 Like

Blogging is very interesting. But the thing is if you are not comfortable with the content, I mean as an example you start to write tec blog but you will get boring with it if it is not your passion. So the determination will be decreased. Instead of most wanted topics, you should write about what you really like. It can be traveling, cooking or anything. Blogging is not a simple task as it seems. So do a lot of researches before you start it.

I think it is worth mentioning the tools that will help you find frequently searched topics. I use:

• Google Trends
  • Ubersuggest
  • AnswerThePublic

When you want to start your blog is often the big question: where to create? There are many blogging platform but I advise you two more known because easily usable and customizable: Blogger and WordPress.org.

TweakBox word counter Tutuapp

Yesterday my friend shared this forum there I have found many more information related to bodybuilding and its medicine too! But as I found this topic, so remember a mdvip doctors who guide to their patients in a good way.

Blogging is a great step to show your thoughts to others, You can choose any of topic according to your taste. But I personally recommend to choose 1 topic at a time.

1 Like

Amazing, Thanks for providing such information.

Agreeing with your statement.