Weekly Payments ?

Does anyone know if other ad networks offer a weekly payments program aside from Airpush ? Specifically I would love a BANNER ad network which offers weekly payments.

The closest thing I have seen is AppBrain’s payments which come like the first week of the following month but that is far from weekly :wink: Leadbolt’s program they take 20% in fees so it’s out of the question. Let me know if you know of any!

I have inquired about it to Admob, JumpTap, and Millenial and they sounded like they thought I was crazy lol.

Hi Gordon,

Phil from Airpush here. I just noticed your post and wanted to reach out to you because we will actually be launching a BANNER AD SDK within 1-2 weeks. And just like everything we do here, it will include our no-fees weekly payments program.

This new banner unit has been tested and is outperforming all other banner ad products on the market, just as our SmartWall product outperforms all other interstitials. We will definitely keep you and everyone else in the forum updated when it’s ready.

Cheers,
Phil from Airpush

Hi Phil thanks for the heads up…will definitely try out your banner ads when you launch. I recently switched from Admob to Millenial and I’m pretty happy with Millenial’s CPM’s, ranging from $.80 - $1.05. Of course, Millenial doesn’t have weekly payments like you guys which is a huge difference.

Can you let us know what range of CPM’s are you guys seeing in testing for banner ads ?? Also, will the banner ads product require opt-in ? I am using your SmartWall product and getting awesome CPM’s (~$8 - $13), but I don’t understand why an opt-in is required for SmartWall and I have heard the same concern voiced on this forum by others.

Hi Gordon,

Good stuff. Here are the answers to your questions . . .

Re: your first question, the banner unit has consistently shown $1+ CPMs so at the high end of what Millenial has been doing for you.

Re: your second question, since compliance issues are very different with in-app ad types, we will offer a new in-app SDK which will only include SmartWall and Banner Ads without an opt-in screen. The Banner Ads will be included both in our universal SDK and this special one.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers,
Phil from Airpush

I’m looking forward to seeing that new SDK without an opt-in screen. At present I’m not willing to release an update including Airpush because the opt-in is way too scary for users!

thanks for the info @Phil.Airpush , I look forward to trying it out.
will any other features be included in this new SDK besides Banner Ads and the no-optin in-app SDK ??

Hi Gordon,

Yep, the new SDK will also include dramatic improvements to SmartWall, including adding Video Ads and several other new formats. We’re testing these changes and if you think SmartWall has a high CPM now, just wait for our next sdk release!

Cheers
Phil from Airpush

How much does the weekly payment program cost?

Hi DeiterK,

Good news…its free! :slight_smile:

Airpush pays developers on a weekly basis, with no fees. Once you reach $250 in minimum revenue, your account will be automatically activated for weekly payments. Weekly payments are made the following Friday for each Sunday-Saturday weekly period.

Cheers,
Phil from Airpush

Hey Phil,

Just to correct you there, SendDroid also pays weekly without any fees and threshold of $100 for Paypal and $400 for all other payment methods.

Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Cheers