Can i use google inside my app ?

I am developing a game which uses google website inside a webview to help user find answers. Do you guys know if this is against any of the many google policys?

I checked the android market and i found many apps that used google or other search engines, but i am still concerned since i have finally managed to get some kind of income coming and i dont want to get banned.

I all ready asked from developer support, but they replied with a bunch of links and no clear answer.

As far as I know there is no problem opening a website in your app. But it is not allowed to use the adsense version. That is mainly because you may not fill in the search terms by code if you use the adsense version.

But if any doubts you can try to contact Google and ask, although it’s not easy to contact Google with these types of questions.

The only policy I can see it might infringe is this one:

Do not post an app where the primary functionality is to:
[ul]
[li]Drive affiliate traffic to a website or
[/li]> [li]Provide a webview of a website not owned or administered by you (unless you have permission from the website owner/administrator to do so)
[/li]> [/ul]

But so long as you’re app’s primary purpose is not to display a WebView with Google in it, you should be fine (as far as I can see!)

What if you have a web based game and you have an app that basically connects to the site at startup. Would it be Ok to show Adsense (for mobile) ads on it? the Admob SDK only applies to displaying ads within an app but not on the web.