Wanted: Galaxy S2 !

Anyone have an S2 they could test WordHero on ? I have one user who claims it keeps crashing.

Galaxy S2 has (had?) some serious sound problems resulting in crashing. Maybe recommend him updating to latest firmware?

No problem here. My girlfriend has played the older version (before the server update) a lot and it hasnt crashed a single time. I just played the newer version for a while and it runs fine. I have the original firmware version 2.3.5

Yeah, it runs fine with every piece of hardware I can get my hands on. Yet I still get users complaining that it crashes a lot or won’t even start… sigh

Thanks for the update!

I’ve got a Galaxy S2 running a pre-release of Samsung’s 4.0.1 firmware. Never had any problems with WordHero.

Hate those bugs that seem impossible to reproduce! :-/

you never know what else they have done with their phone, so there will be some phones, where you cant figure out the error without having exact that phone … sure, you could guess. :slight_smile:

don’t you get any error reports on play?

I have a GS2 i777, but I am running Nexus rum version for Android version 4.1 .1. Is this setup helpful to you? If so what exactly would you like me to do?
FYI- The i777 is identical to the i9100 international version.

This thread is kinda old. Can we close threads ?

Hi mind,
would you like to join us to irc?
Check this post:
http://makingmoneywithandroid.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=885