What to do next. With my idea

Hello everyone.
I need help or advice on what I can do about an app idea I have.
Sadly I am not the most tech minded person nor do I have many friends that are.
I have this app idea that I been working on for the last 6 months. I have the who, what, when, where, why, how to use the app and how to make money, I have it completed and is all written out. I have gone through a couple of app developers they have looked over the app and they like the idea (I have confirmation emails from them stating that it is a goer). But sadly they want over $30.000 to make a prototype and to give me a list of investors that most likely would invest in the app. I am not in a finance position to be able to go that way.
I have tried to raise capital for it but due to not have a business plan in place and not been financially sound myself they have not been able to do much. Even with them also stating they like the idea and once I have them in place they are glad to look into it again.
I am just a farmer boy who has never done anything like this before. What I mainly wanting to do is find someone else that would like to run with this idea or even buy it off me.
Looking for any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Hi man, reach me out on whatsapp at +918009251578 I can help.