SendDroid Bonus

Hey Guys…

Just wanted to shoot a quick update over…

We actually banned a number of developers last week…they were sending us fraudulent traffic…amazingly enough, things are beginning to improve in terms of revenue…more so than we thought…also, as a result, our advertisers are spending more money with us…we really do have excellent traffic…and for that, I want to personally thank all of you that have joined us…

Secondly, Icon Drops are now available…they’re set to drop 3 days apart by default…

Lastly, we have made the bonus a regular thing as opposed to a limited time offer…and its structured in this way…
1 million pushes daily - $1000
500K pushes daily - $500
250K pushes daily - $250
Less than 50K pushes daily - $100

These pushes do not necessarily have to be through one app…so if you have 10 apps and altogether you generate 500K pushes, then you qualify for $500.

The payment of the bonus is going to be made once you have hit 25K pushes with us or earned $50…whichever comes first…

If you have any questions or concerns…feel free to let me know…:slight_smile:

How often is the bonus paid? Or is it just a one-time thing?

It is a one time thing.

However, if you start with 50K pushes and grow to 500K pushes, we’ll pay you $100 to start with and as your pushes grow to 500K, we’ll pay you $400 more.

Hey I am not writing about the bonus thing, I need to contact sendroid, Live support with Chandler was working fine but last 2 weeks you didnt respond to any of my emails or chat. Please respond or give me another guy to support I’ve got important issues Aexol

where to buy app installs for ios apps?