Admob revenue getting down everyday from earned revenue

HI everyone I need help regarding admob revenue. I published my app on 1 may. My current estimated earning is $1,006.40. Till date 15 June my revenue reached up to $ 800 (approx) . But I am noticing from 16 June that my revenue is going down everyday. Today it is only $ 681. Can any one please tell me why I m facing this issue. Although app is getting enough impression and my estimated earning is still growing up. Thanks Please help.

I’m guessing that you mean the revenue on the “Sites & Apps reporting” page?

By default the revenue shown there are only for the last 30 days. So in the last 30 days you have earned $600 but overall you have earned over $1k.

You can also change the reporting period. If you choose 90 days you will see your total revenue so far (since your application is still less than 90 days old)

Remember that when you change the reporting period is stays that way even when you close your browser and open the page again. (I embarassed myself once by not knowing that and thinking one of my games doesn’t get any requests while I had it set to previous month or sth like that instead of last 30 days)

That doesn’t happen to me. Tried with both last 90 days, all time and last month and when I closed the browser and opened the page again it was back to the default last 30 days again.

@Sunny,
you can also click on “Customize reporting criteria” and can choose between what dates you want the reporting to be, or you can also choose All Time. :slight_smile:

You are right Thanks you so much.:):slight_smile: Now I can see my revenue above $1000. Again Thanks!!! I have one more question As I publish my app on 1 May when will this amount be transfer to my account? Tnanks for your support!!!

"AdMob begins processing payments for a month’s earnings one month after the calendar month in which they are earned. There is a processing time of approximately two to three weeks. You will receive an email notifying you when payment processing begins. This happens on the date that funds are removed from your AdMob account and is the date recorded in the Account Summary page.

For example, if you earn $500 in January, we start processing this payment in the first week of March and send funds the following week.

However, if your total payable earnings are less than $20 at the end of a month (or $100 for international wire payments), AdMob rolls your earnings over to the following month. For example, if you earn $10 in January and $50 in February, a payment is be sent to you for $60 in early to mid-April.

You can view payment and transfer history in the “Account Summary” section of the “Account” tab."

Source: https://support.google.com/admob/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1307281&topic=1307280&parent=1307209&rd=1

So you should receive your first payment in July and that will be for the earnings in May.