Urgent! Dreadfully need help! Lost Android Text Messages!

Hi all, I have been using Snapchat these days to chat with my friends so seems haven’t been Real texting for long time. This morning I got a message from a VIP customer of his schedule to London next week. While I was about to dab on showing the text but what the hell!!! The phone crashed and rebooted automatically, not only my client’s SMS but all messages stored on my phone vanished. No problem I can ask my client to send again his plan but what about the rest messages?! My brain stopped working at that exact moment.

I have been searching so hard for a solution to quick regain lost message from Android phone. Yes, forget to tell you that I am using Samsung GT-s5300. After reading and googling for ages, I find that “Myjad Android SMS Recovery” might be the most suitable tool for me at the moment.
So now I need advice! Whoever has utilized this program before is very much welcomed to post a comment coz your opinion would be a HUGE contribution to me. Urgently need reply. Thank you millions in advanced.

Nice try to market your app :wink:

Ha, so I wasn’t the only one who thought that. I was torn between reporting it and ignoring not being sure if it is spam or not.

There are many other apps rather then Myjad SMS Recovery

Lost Android Text Messages!I am sorry to hear that, but you can try to restore from backup and restore apps, right? I ever suffered from the same problem, and I just got back some of the lost sms from my android phone, finally, a friend told me I could try to use Android data recovery software-iStonsoft Android SMS+Contacts Recovery to recover lost text messages from android mobile phone.

Yea you may want to backup your important SMS, never keep stuff on your phone long term. It would be fun if Dropbox could do that like with Camera photos.

The 1st choices on google for this type of problem is freeware. I don’t know how google landed you on a product thats $19.99 on 1st search. Plus it shows other android forums and not Cnet. Dude next time try smarter your too obvious.