Anyone use Applifier for cross-promotion

I’m thinking of trying Applifier for cross promotion. I’ve signed up with their site and am in the process of integrating. Anyone used them before?

Hi!
We have been using Applifier in the demo version of our bridge building game (Bridge Constructor FREE) on iOS for the last two months and on Android for 2 1/2 weeks now.

I just know that, on iOS, we always sent something like three times more to the market than we received and we don’t know yet what to make of the whole thing. Did we produce too many clicks which they couldn’t return?
To be honest, Bridge Constructor is our first app and we are not experienced with marketing/monetizing on mobile devices. We are just lucky guys whose first app turned out to be quite successful. (But just before everybody starts hating us let me tell you that we are a game dev studio that has had quite some hard times over the last years :wink: )

So have you integrated Applifier in the meantime? We could exchange experiences in more detail if you want…

Congrats on your success :wink: I have implemented applifier in one of my games. But its not very popular, and I’m trying to be unobtrusive with the ads; showing one intertestial every 4 levels. So I really dont have much data to compare.

@m-ilk - 500k installs 24 days after releasing - impressive. Can you share how did you manage to achieve this? Did you do anything special to promote it? I’m in the process of kick-starting my own app right now (see link in sig for more details) but it doesn’t seem to be achieving the level of growth your app did.

@Max: I fear there are not many marketing secrets to tell. So far, we haven’t done anything special. The app has done a lot by its own. It was a number one game on iOS in quite some countries (iOS release was about 1 month earlier); this might have had an effect as well.