Google Suspended all my developer accounts--how to get back up? thoughts

It seems the worst has happened. I call it black Thursday. I woke up to find that all my accounts (400 apps) have been suspended. Of course I got the generic message saying it was for a number of reasons that make no sense and refer me to read the content policy…etc

All my apps were clean, followed the advertising rules to the tea. Apps ranging from wallpapers to trivia games.

So now I have to start over. I did notice that they wiped out many other developers as well as I see a lot of applications removed.

I was able to get a few new accounts opened through friends and family out of state(I am in the U.S.)–So if you can answer this question for me as I want to be 100% sure I dont get in trouble again

I signed up for a VPN that changes my IP address on my computer. I woped my cookies clean on my computer. If I log into the new developer account, will Google still tag me and shut me down, or am I just freaking out? Each computer comes with a mac id, so can google track that as well as the ip?

am i safe if I use the same computer, or should I buy a new computer to use for the new account? Or can I just wipe my cookies and use the computer at a coffee shop for example? any help in this is much appreciated as I just dont want to get in trouble with google again

thanks for any help in this

What ad networks were you using? Any copyright violiations?

Well there are many developers with 400+ apps. Search mgg1, dexati on play store.
Can’t you use only one developer account. But since you have been banned now. The best bet is to start over and stay clean. Here is what I would do if I get banned some day:

1. After taking backup of important documents, will just forget my current google account. Won’t ever ever open it.
  2. Format my machine
  3. Buy a new phone sim card and get a new credit card. (The credit card needs to named on someone else because I think google can track details from Visa/mastercard about the history of that person which reveals a lot of personal information to find duplicate people). If possible, probably I will buy a new laptop to get rid of mac address. My two current laptops are getting old.
  4. Register new account with fresh details on the name of same person for which credit card was got.

else

I would need to put in $25 a number of times (may be every month) and need not worry about same mac address, credit card, phone number etc. (by purchasing dev. account from odesk,freelancer)

I was only using revmob and airpush, banner ad and interstitials. I removed any and all notifications and push stuff way before the google policy update–so there could not have been any issues with the ads–How ever google did say I had “system interference” on 2 or so applications several weeks ago. But those apps only had banner ads, so I was really confused as to how thats even possible.

ya–i guess buying a new computer is my only bet on this just to be 100% sure–will have to review this and see if this will resolve the issue—

Guys…I’ve lost hundreds of apps…Believe it or not…it’s some asshole who went out and found all your apps then reported all of them to g-play…I know this because I’ve gotten DMCA’s from other developers and they’ve listed like 20 of my other apps that are on different dev accounts (not even similar apps)…it’s like they legit take the time to download each APK…de-complie it and see if it’s my SDK in there…it’s pretty fucked up to be honest and these devs who do it need to screw off and get a life…it’s pathetic…end of the day you just need to put them back up…you can’t let them win…these guys who do it are little bitches who deserve to be banned from the internet…i get copy right and stealing other peoples apps…but when your app is unique and all your own stuff…why the hell do they gotta F with you? it’s a joke…stupid jealous humans.

Just reading your post, you mention that you received an warning about system interference although your apps had only banners, i remember reading on the PingJam thread that people here got their apps suspended even when they removed the pingjam sdk two months before. So ask yourself these questions:

• Did you tried any shady ad networks in the recent past? Even for a brief moment?
  • What about other developers that lost their accounts, did their apps share something in common with your apps?
  • Did you developed all your apps from scratch or bought the code from other developers? (I ask this because some people say that Google might track the source code and if that´s true an bad behaving developer might put in danger the source code buyers)

If the apps are all unique and “all your own stuff”, can’t you counter-sue them for filing false DMCA claims?

why waste my time and money sueing someone? i don’t need money…ill just find a way to come out on top…i’ve been doing affiliate stuff for 6 years now…im past that ripping people off stage of my online career…developers just get jealous…it’s that simple…they don’t want someone taking away their precious dollars

You don’t have to sue, filing a fake claim is a felony. You can report them (to whom?).

I have no experience with this but this may help: If I read this (MAC spoofing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) correctly there is no need to actually buy new Hardware. And then there is always the VPN+VM thing.

daddy380 you created a new account without being banned?