Anyone else here make more than $25k a day?

I’ve been averaging over $25k a day for the past couple of years with Android. I’m wondering if anyone else out there makes a similar amount or more and would like to discuss strategy. If you’re interested and make more than $10k a day, please private message me.

Thank you.

A lot of poeple, yes. There is even a thread with people who earn quite a lot: http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/income-reports/498-10k-club.html

PS. Wow, my mistake, I read it as $25 a day. $25k, niiiiice. I don’t think anyone here claimed that much before.

Yea dude, and I turned down a $3B offer from Facebook to purchase my app today… pm me all your app ideas and strategy! yay!

I think you better off asking questions about strategy directly in the thread, maybe establish credibility first before you throw numbers like that around.

I’ve private messaged David with various screenshots from one of my accounts. After he views them, he will post here to confirm my claims.

@anon_android, what ad providers do you use mostly? do you use own targeting or mediation?

It defeats the purpose of a forum. I would gladly help in public if you asked in public. And so would a lot of others.

Not exactly. This forum is also useful as a tool to get in contact with other developers. Not all information should be made public.

If I’m not mistaken, these kinds of threads aren’t disallowed. For example, see this:
http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/income-reports/2049-big-league-those-who-earn-android-apps-above-%241-000-day.html

3B dollars, which app? They offered only 1B for mine:(

Anon : Joining the first time and saying 25 K per day. I will be the only guy who will believe you.
One question you where getting 25K+ everyday for 2 years means 25000 x 365 x 2 = 18.25 million ?

I’ve been in IM for 2 years and one of the most important things that I learned is to NEVER trust screenshots :slight_smile: I can as well make screenshots showing I’m making $26k(to beat u lol) . Honestly, I don’t believe you(and I know you don’t care), I think that you’re simply looking for ideas that will bring you at least $1k per day. People who’re earning $10k+ per day don’t look for ideas and strategies on a public forum. Why would you need that, isn’t $25k per day for you enough?

Getting back to the screenshot thing: want to really prove that you make $25k per day? Make a video showing how you log into one of your accounts where you could clearly see the numbers you’re claiming. No need to make the video public, just make it and show it to David, everyone here trusts him :slight_smile: If he will confirm it then I will apologize for my doubts and thoughts.

Don’t take it personal, it’s just you choose a very wrong way to enter this forum. Take care :slight_smile:

Oh yeah I’m making $25k a day too, please anyone else who is making this much message me all your tips!

Guys, he can be genius in Android universe, but a poor guy in social skills. Anyway,… it should be him to share some hints :wink:

I think I have achieved maximum values of a daily earnings by advertisements (not spammy…) with my game, and I can only imagine that such daily income is possible with IAP purchases only.

Wow, I read it as $25 a day. :smiley: $25k, niiiiice.

I’ve had a look at @anon_android’s accounts using Teamviewer, and the reports look legit to me. After doing the math, it all adds up to an average of more than $25k/day.

These earnings didn’t start right on the dot of January 1st 2012, so it wouldn’t be accurate to extrapolate the average backwards (as @sisusisu suggested). I’ll let @anon_android decide whether to share more specifics. But as far as I’m concerned, the OP’s claims are accurate.

What would be that value? (±)

5000$+ day but its starting to go down, obvious trend, at least for me.

Nice. You deserve it. Did my first game with the help of your tutorials. The game didn’t do well but I learned a lot.

Before doubting about his numbers ( though i definitely doubt about them), did somebody ask what his (companies?) cost are? He could be earning 25k a day, but having 10 programmers, 10 designers, 5 marketeers… etc under contract.

I am happy if I could help, my game after those 40 days in the market, gave me also a lot of experience, for sure sequel/next games will be much better, knowing all those feedbacks from players, expectations etc. Good luck.

Yeah, the experience will surely get you an edge for the next game. Good luck to you too.