Inapp purchase with paypal

So back in 2013 i started making apps as a hobby but i wasn’t too smart and fell into the whole making wallpaper apps. Ended up getting banned for copyright stuff. sad cause they were not even my main income. anyways i stopped doing apps in being discouraged that i lost my 2k a month additional income stream. so fast forward to 2016 and i decided i wanted to get back into it since i really enjoyed it but wouldn’t be so stupid to infringe on copyrights and what not. since google doesn’t care about someone being young and dumb i decided to purchase an account from someone selling them from India.

So I have begun again and am following rules to the t. So i have been making social networking niche apps. In my apps i have ads and a verified badge and a ghost mode or send gifts to other users. i have this as a script from codecanyon. this code initially had just google play inapp but i didn’t use it and then the author updated and added fortumo. most of my users didnt want to upgrade since they thought it was fishy i wanted access to their sms and what not permissions. plus most of my users are from the US and they do not support the US. however i was able to upload it to google play without any warnings. at that point i didnt really think about since it was already in my code. any way i had removed it shortly after anyways.

so since i didn’t really think that people would actually want to fork out money or that i could use google plays inapp billing i decided to use a credit wall from supersonic so my users could earn credits and then they could disable the ads, get verified, or go ghost. the original way the script is set up is by credits.

so this week i added a new chatroom feature and decided that to ramp up credit wall earnings i would make this exclusive to verified users.

my users wernt too happy. they dont like the credit wall since sometimes it takes time to get credits. plus its not 2013 anymore and an app download is only worth 25 cents at most and they have to complete a few offers unless they actually spend money. i got pretty good feedback that they are not willing to use credit wall and just want to plain out purchase credits.

good news right. not exactly. so i thought i gotta give my users what they want so i thought maybe i could implement paypal. they have an sdk. more i looked into it i saw

In-app purchases: Developers offering virtual goods or currencies within a game downloaded from Google Play must use Google Play’s in-app billing service as the method of payment. Developers offering additional content, services or functionality within another category of app downloaded from Google Play must use Google Play’s in-app billing service as the method of payment, except:

where payment is primarily for physical goods or services (e.g., buying movie tickets, or buying a publication where the price also includes a hard copy subscription);
or where payment is for digital content or goods that may be consumed outside of the app itself (e.g., buying songs that can be played on other music players).

so my app also is packaged with a website so you can also use the credits for that aspect aswell. not that i actually use the website but hey its there.
so is this how i was able to get away with fortumo or was that just waiting for a ban.

so can i use paypal sdk since you can use the ad removal, ghost mode, verified mode that enables the chatroom, and send gifts via my website.

ive tried doing google research but all discussions are from like 2012 and just kind of vague. any one else implemented alternate inapp purchases.

am i in the clear? are my users just going to be forced to use my credit wall? is there some alternate way to use google wallet that wont give me away as a banned user from 2013? any feedback is appreciated.

Just curious. why are you not implementing Gooogle in app purchases ? since u say its already there but just not using it…

Create a legit Developer account in the name of one of your relatives or friends and use in app purchase.
The account from India is not safe as well.
Sooner or later it will be banned.

Another thing you could do like Spotify but I am not sure that your users will like it.
They have their database with premium users and normal ones.
They upgrade their account in your website and continue from there.

Best of luck.