Earn money using Facebook

Want to earn money thru your android app without any effort?
TRY THIS!

Features called WHAFF!

Get rewards for downloading any app.
Get rewards for using the app.
Get rewards for maintaining the app on your device.
NEW! –> Get huge rewards for opening Whaff Rewards App and checking your attendance daily!

How To Use?

Download the WHAFF on Google Playstore.
Install the app on your Android Smartphone.
Login with your ORIGINAL Facebook Account.
Enter the code BQ72908
Enter the code BQ72908
Enter the code BQ72908
Enter the code BQ72908
Done! Enjoy earning money with this free app.
How To Get A $1Bonus!

More Cash, More Offers, the Best Rewards from WHAFF

Move aside! The best rewards app ever is here!
Do you need to buy Gems and Coins for your favorite games right now for google payments??
It’s easy as 1! 2! 3!

★WHAFF Rewards

Simply Download an app to get Installation Bonus!
Keep the apps on your device for extra Rewards!
Run and Play the apps for more Points!
Get Extra Bonus for completing your tasks (for some)!

Hey thanks for sharing this information. I already have an idea about Whaff and their operations. Actually you are right to an extant, however I think it depends a lot on your geographical location. I have heard that these days, due to a huge number of enrolled users, they are feeding you with mere peanuts. Means that, you are not going to receive a lot of premium apps and all this…

In fact there are several similar apps available on play store. I haven’t tried them all but, you are requested to share your experience with such applications.

as far as i know, all apps that were installed and used in my locations is rewarded. tested on myself with this apps. what is your location?

hi @activated070393 , please update how Whaff is playing at your side? did you managed to earn something and if yes then how much? actually my location is a little awkward one, and people here simply dont like to buy anything… especially software. May be that’s why I am getting ordinary applications only. However I haven`t checked it since then and will give it a try again.