Current to total - is that normal?

For my old yet still very popular (4000 installs a day) app the current install count is only about 25% of total installs. Is it normal? Or some of my mistakes caused so much people to uninstall my game (adding IAP might have pissed some people off and some problems with implementing mopub at first)? (it’s about 6-12 months old) Do you have better retention on older apps?

I have same numbers. Basically it starts at about 60% (at publishing) and then lowers with time. I guess it would be impossible to get better numbers for old app. After all, how long users can play game and keep it installed? After time they will clean phone and uninstall our app. With time that ratio will only get worse.

Look, you are being silly. Over an infinite amount of time, the math will look like this: CURRENT INSTALLS / (VERY LARGE NUMBER).

ie: 1/infinity…

So it is silly to look at totals. Google looks at ‘install velocity’… ie: rate of change of installs. Probably only in a limited time window too. So forget totals. It makes no sense to count an uninstall that occurs after 2 years (phone upgrade?) against a developer…