Brainstroming for Quotes app

The market is flooded with quotes, jokes type of applications. I too have them and I get low but steady downloads. But I am trying to make my app stand out from the rest and I am running out of awesome features which user would like. The current features I have are:

1. Add/Remove favorites by pressing the star button and option to browse favorites
  2. Option to increase/decrease font size
  3. Text to speech option for speaking the quotes text
  4. Horizontal swipe gesture for moving to next and previous quote
  5. Vertical swipe to scroll and read quotes with length text
  6. Copy quotes text to clipboard
  7. Go to specific quote
  8. Share quotes via share intent
  9. Holo based design
  10. Localization
  11. Gesture help tips as overlay on first run
  12. App rating reminder dialog after running app every 4 times
  13. Widget for quote of the day

Need ideas from you guys too.

What about vote/ranking of quotes?

How about an option to give them a daily quote. Could be in app or out of app. I know some people who get daily emails with a quote from some author they really like. I wonder if the option for a daily quote by push notification would help or hurt the app?

This looks good.

Oh! yes currently I am providing Quote of the day by using widget. Can consider notifications too.

Regarding this, I was also thinking of a quotes app, but for a small target group.
The only thing/question I have with using the quotes in my app is about how legal this is - without having to ask for permission from each of the people I am quoting.
I have found this resource - Can I Use Famous Quotes on My Products Without Permission? - Avvo.com

What`s your opinion on this?
Thanks!

I think he’s pretty accurate in that article. I would be wary of using any quotes that are not old sayings and in the public domain. Any quotes of famous brands of today could get you in trouble, I think.