Earn Free Money (ANDROID)

Hi, today i will show you the easy application WHAFF which you can earn a lot of money by just downloading & testing
app’s on Android.

WHAT NEED?

- Android 2.2+
- Facebook account
- PayPal doesnt need to be verificated
OKAY, I HAVE WHAT NOW
Step1. Going Market, then searching app called 'Whaff'
Step2. Downloading&Installing
Step3. Log in into facebook (in app)
Step4. it will show a window to press a invitation code:  AY76177   ( It giving you 0.30$ for start)
Step5. Go into tab called 'Whaff Picks', it will show you the offerts which you can do.
Step6. We are just pressing download on offert, then after run, it will appear a message about money which you got.
Step7. Have Fun with testing + Make Money!

The proof of money is in the ATTACHMENT.
I GOT ABOUT 3$ IN 2 HOURS SO ITS MUCH LIKE FOR FREE EARNING.

shorten links and earn money!

Thanks, reply…:slight_smile:

Thanks, I try it

Worthing a try. Thank you

If it’s legit, it’s certainly worth a try.

hey I don’t think its true… in fact some developers pay, for getting their apps downloaded and tested, but I have never heard anything like $3 in 2 hours. Such kind of mouth watering offers generally turns to be fake… just like hundreds of PTC websites, which sometime offered a return up to $ 0.5 per click :). however its my own opinion and will try it later…

Fellows, if anyone of your have tried it then please come back and inform others about its authenticity / functionality

That’s not free money. You were 2 hours working to earn 3$. You can earn a lot more with 2 hours of apps programming.