pdf app ?

Hello guys, please i would like some help in turning a pdf book that i have into an app, i tried to convert pdf to html and put it in a webview but that didn’t seem to work because the pdf is in Arabic language, i could not find a good pdf to html Arabic converter, does anyone has another way ? or does anyone knows a way to convert pdf to html with Arabic language ? i see a lot of apps on the store which are pdf books but im not sure how they are done !

you can convert it to images, i did that to made e-book apps

thanks so much good idea, but after i convert them to images, should i make them in an html file or is there another way to be done by java, if so do u have any available tutorial or free source code for that ? :slight_smile:

i put them as image switcher and gallery view on the app with next and previous buttons, you can find the source code of the image switcher and gallery view in a book called beginning android application development

Thanks so much for the help bro <3 im sorry but wanna ask you about another thing as i dont have much experience as an android developer, which ad company are you using ? admob, airpush or what ? because im using airpush in some of my apps and i really hate them, stupid statistics, and very bad support, but im not sure if admob will do good in an ebook ?

your welcome
im new too i start publishing apps last month
i tried a lot of ad networks

admob: you will not get enough money from them + very low ecpm in Asian and african countries
revmob: the stupidest ad network ever! dont ever try them
startapp: i recommend you to try it they pay you each time the user install your app… sign up from this link and you will get 25$ bonus when you reach 100 install
StartApp - Developer Register
i will try airpush after a week,i didnt try them yet

Hi i created pdf as a app in Android.
kindly visit here. its very easy process. but if file size is more we need SD card to open this Apps
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vmtech.cloud.computing