Check out my new Android game, Aeon of the Wizard 0.5!

Hello everyone, my name’s Sebastian Aguanno (I’m new to the community). I’ve recently made a new game called Aeon of the Wizard 0.5! Please, read the description below and try it out for free on either the Google or Amazon app store!

Aeon of the Wizard is a wonderful platform game of avoidance, magic, power, and ultimately, good versus evil. Using swipe/touch controls, you may play the role of a powerful white wizard who (with the help of a friendly phantom) builds up his magical powers by warding off and destroying the black magic of the dark Evil Eyes that spy on us all, and attack from the skies! For our good magic, and the world to survive, we must put an end to the dark Evil Eyes!

This new mobile game is different from the others because it’s a combination between Brick Breaker and classic platform games! It’s like playing Brick Breaker, but with a character who can jump from paddle to paddle, whilst avoiding attacks from above!

Here’s the Google store link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sebastianaguanno.aeonofthewizard05free&hl=en

Here’s the Amazon store link: Amazon.com

aoen_of_the_wizard_android_feature_graphicAD(B).jpg

Thanks a lot,
Sebastian Aguanno