[NEW METHOD] Earn 20$ a day by using your Phone [iOS and Android]

Hello guys. Today, I am going to show you how to earn easy 1$ per invited person and you can also earn cash by watching videos, completing offers etc on your mobile phone. Yes, you need an iOS or Android device for this and NO, this is not Fancy.com, apptralers, junowallet, freemyapps, tapbooty or any other popular app.

The good thing about this is that you can cashout via PayPal. Ok, so follow these steps below to proceed:

1. Go to Mobile Rewards Service V1.0.0.0 ? Sign up [I shortened it cause the link was too long] and sign up

(I almost forgot this: when typing in your email address, make sure you don’t have the caps lock on, make all the letters little or else you will have problems logging into your account)

1. Now download their app and start earning money by whether inviting friends ( you get 1$ and the invited person just have to complete one offer for you to get that dollar, it can be watching a 30 seconds video (: < That simple is it!

The minimum payout is 10$ which will be really easy to get. If you guys use my referrer link, I’ll have enough with cash to payout so we can see if they really PAY!

Thank you for reading and have a nice day earning cash!