Building a Social network for Mobile Personalisation and customization.

hi my name is joe .
i have this idea about Making a social network website and with cross-platform apps About Mobile/Tablet Personalization and customization where users can create their own profile page and start uploading/sharing their Device’s Personalization which reflects their Characteristics , Also it will let them to interact with their friends activities and uploads as well . i have seen here in xda a lot of people sharing their lock/home screens and many people would love to share their themes and wallpapers for example .
our social network will let users to Create , upload and download and share their customization such as Themes,Wallpapers,Ringtones,Notifications ,live wallpapers and widgets from their phones or website and share it immediately to other social networks as well . Follow other friends/people and their work or portfolio .

we created a start-up company based on this idea and we still working on the business model/development of this idea . so we would like to hear People’s opinion about the idea and what are their expectations about it in the future .

thanks,

fekra 7elwa ya jo :wink: rabena m3ak

Its a very good idea.

compliments for your idea :wink:

Great idea I think its called WhatsApp.

What are you talking about? As far as I know, and what WhatsApp’s description says, it is a messenger app for everyone with no focus on any specific niche. Joseph27 is not making a messenger app, and even if he did - there is more web browsers than Internet Explorer, yet they’re called different than IE. There’s more search engines than Google, for example Yahoo is not called Google. There are thousands of flappy bird clones that are called differently, and some of them are / were successful. So, even if his idea is not fresh, I see no reason trolling like that.

Imho your idea will be very useful but it is realy hard in terms of proper development. Moreover, you’ll definetely have problems with marketing issues. I’d go to publsiher with this project unless you have serious amount of money and experience.

Our idea is completely different and it has nothing with chatting

Sounds neat! Out of curiosity, who is the target audience for this kind of app?

Our target audience for the current stage are Amateurs Mobile photographers , Music makers and mobile users ofc .

i knew that no investor would invest in this idea so i decided to go with the second choice and take the risk and so far i spent alot of money in the development since the idea is pretty big and needs a high level of optimization to work with the latest technologies for example Image on fly for example for loading fast images with high resoluton .

I am kind of curious to see what you have made in 5 months since your initial thread start. Maybe we could find a way to work together. PM me :slight_smile: