What is the best gift you get for Christmas? :)

So, What was the best Gift you got for Christmas?
My Girlfriend gave me a Wacom Intuos 4 :slight_smile:

I just pre-ordered this for myself.

custom gaming laptops - Welcome to Sager Notebooks

I bought my wife a macbook pro for christmas and next week will get her the 27 inch 5k iMac.

I also plan on buying one of these.

MSI Intel Core i7 4710HQ (2.50GHz) 16GB DDR3 2TB HDD 27" All-in-One PC Windows 8.1 64-Bit AG270 2QE-043US (9S6-AF1811-043) - Newegg.com

And an Aorus X7 Pro

AORUS Gaming Laptop X7 Pro

Looks like you guys are going to have a massive Christmas, happy holidays “DroidGenie” :slight_smile:

Good choice. This is Clevo based. I have two Clevo notebooks and they are really well built (I have the 13 inch ones, not as good for games, but still excellent).

I got a moto360 smart watch, very excited

the best gift of Christmas is the house that I received from my parents. Now can I have my house :o

I know this might sound very funny but the best gift I get since start of new year (Christmas time) was to have this amazing promo code “99WORD” it allowed me to purchase .Com domain at just 99 CENTS. It was always my wish to have my own site but whenever I use to look at price I was scared to make so much investment but now I feel relax with such a low price that too with GoDaddy.

Haha you are funny :stuck_out_tongue:

I told you :stuck_out_tongue: but honestly mate it is reality i mean i was looking to start my own site for long time but it was costing me in around 25-30 USD for complete but thanks to that offer not only i was able to start my site inside 10 USD but also made that back as i purchased 3 domains with this 99Word coupon so one i left it for myself rest i sold it for 5 USD so basically i have got my site at no cost so now even if i am not able to make anything out of it still i will not lose a penny and with GoDaddy like popular site i can even sell it at the 6-7 months still get above this rate of 99 cents.

For me, for the past Christmas I received a gift of Love from my family and friends specially from my loving and beautiful girlfriend :smiley: hehe

No doubt nothing beats family happiness but actually I was bit serious as what I said I mean just tell me won’t you feel excited or happy? I mean we all want to have our own site at least people with extra time or vision so same goes with me I wanted my own web site. Although it was not necessary a .Com but it looks good when you tell someone your site and its with .Com at the end it looks so much better and even worst domains were expensive so having .Com at 99 cents with 99word promo code was just unbelievable for me so I also wanted to share my joy with others. Btw i don’t have any GF at the moment :stuck_out_tongue:

go to fiverr.com/malik1994 and you will get the best gifts for your love one there

quote test