App Suspension on MY Account from ANOTHER Developer!

Oh boy do I have some interesting information for you guys! The shit just gets weirder and weirder the longer I work with Google Play.

I had a 100% legit Google Play account suspended. This blew my mind because the account is 100% legit, accessed through a Virtual Desktop with a private, static IP. I mean this account is as legit as you can get. We even had a separate LLC, bank account, etc accepting the IAP purchases. This account should have been safe.

However - as I said - it was suspended (and my appeal was denied, of course). After doing some research in the account I found that there was an app suspension on the account…the thing is, the App that was banned WAS NOT OUR APP. We received the “App Suspension” email from a TOTALLY different developer - I have no idea who he/she is and I have never seen the app in my life. The email was sent by Google Play to me and I assume it was a strike against my account. So, in other words, the actions of a totally random developer got my account banned, and I have no idea how it happened.

Has this happened to anyone else here? What did you do? What can you do???

What exactly are you saying?
Did you have some random app published on your Play account without knowledge?

I checked the account daily and would have noticed some random app published on my account, so no. But, your assumption is definitely warranted - it was AS IF someone has published a app on my account without my knowledge, but they didn’t. I somehow got the other persons suspension notice, and a strike against my account.

if you bought this account from somewhere, they might have used the same CC to create the banned account. it got banned and your account also got banned.

We created the account - with our credit card and only I accessed it.

Then you should get on Google’s case about it then, as you are not in violation at all?

This is very strange , you should contact Google , you will be lucky if they replied

you can easily develop google play developer account as much as you need

every time you need
new ip address
new credit card
new g mai l account
new mobile phone
new recovery e mai l
clear google cookie etc
one user on sky pe ritu.rathore6
can provide you the help for as much as you want