New member saying hello!

Hello everyone,

I just registered an account on the forum. I have been reading and browsing it for about a month now and finally decided that I should fully join the community.

I would like to thank everyone who has posted beneficial knowledge or just discussed something interesting. I’m not going to mention names, but consider yourself thanked if you are reading this.

About me:
I am 23 years old and a full-time .NET software developer from South Africa. Most of my free time goes towards hanging out with my girlfriend and (recently) developing games for android. I started my first game about 2-3 months ago and I am almost ready to publish. I am not expecting much, but it has really been a fun experience. I can honestly say that I enjoy spending my free time this way.

Anyway, enough about me! Once again thank you to everyone. I plan on contributing to this community as much as I have learnt from it.

I’ve seen some of your posts since you joined and I’m sure you’ll get a lot of the forum :slight_smile:

There are some people who might not be as helpful, but most of us have a lot to talk about! Welcome!

Thank you. Thus far I have found the forum very helpful. I look forward to all the talking :slight_smile:

Hello all. I am new. All are wish me. thanks