Can anybody help me?

Hello friends,
I want to use watsapp messenger app on my desktop pc is it possible or not? If possible then how I will do this?
Regards,

I would suggest the bluestacks app player for pc: BlueStacks Features

How about trying this link: How to Install WhatsApp on PC

Well it will be better for you that you Google to find out the use of whatsapp on your PC.

Well, I don’t think that still this is possible in a correct way. But if you still feel that there is a need of running what’s app in your PC try installing the VM ware and then get the live Android OS downloaded into the VM ware you can now access the Google Playstore to download and start using whats app over your PC.

No dear, Watsapp app is not available for PC but you can use Viber for your PC which is available.

Go to bluestacks website and download the free software for your computer. After you install the program in your computer open it up freshly. You can then search for whatsapp within the software. Install whatsapp from the results. After you download and install whatsapp, open it. It will ask your mobile number for verification and this is the only time you need to use your phone

I know Watsapp app is not available for PC… I have not heard anyone can install the app on your PC Watsapp

Watsapp app is not available for PC but you can use Viber for your PC which is available.

whatsapp is now available on Google chrome
WhatsApp FAQ - Why cant I connect to WhatsApp Web?

you can use Bluestack or Youwave Plateform and instal them on your pc. then you can able to use Whatspp on them.

Dear
Although users might be coming across many ads or links on social media websites about whatsapp messenger usage on PC, but they never have worked for me. So i think its not possible.
Regards