Google Play Policy violation

I got email from Google Play Team stating that my app is blocked. REASON FOR REMOVAL: Violation of the gambling provision of the Content Policy. I have NO relationship to gambling and believe that this block is a mistake.

My app does not offer any payouts based on the excitement (gambling), but provides micro-jobs service. For examle: Install, run the app. Your income: 0,25 USD; Watch this video ad and take the action for a reward. Your income: 0,02 USD.

Please, explain in details what is the reason of blocking if it is not an error… because I really don’t understand what is the problem with my app. This happens for the second time, but I dont understand what is the problem and how I can fix it. Reading the rules and policies doesnt help because our app is not about gambling. Pls, Help me to understand! Thanks!

What was the package name

mobi.appcoins.appcoins and mobi.appcoins

It seems like you have a case to appeal in my opinion

We did it and got this answer: Hi,

Thank you for your note.
We have reviewed your appeal and will not be reinstating your app. This decision is final and we will not be responding to any additional emails regarding this removal.

If your account is still in good standing and the nature of your app allows for republishing you may consider releasing a new, policy compliant version of your app to Google Play under a new package name. We are unable to comment further on the specific policy basis for this removal or provide guidance on bringing future versions of your app into policy compliance. Instead, please reference the REASON FOR REMOVAL in the initial notification email from Google Play.

Please note that additional violations may result in a suspension of your Google Play Developer account.

So its basicly called extortion. You guys should sue them. Its nothing more than fraud company.

See how legit developers get pissed off by google.