The best way of promoting a service - Social Media?

Hi there,

I want to know what could be equally effective way of promoting any service by a company as it is using a social media, like facebook, twitter, google+, etc?

This is a question everyone has and it seems easy for a lot of people to answer but not for me. Twitter specially can be hit or miss. It just seems like some people have the magic dust that makes social media work for them. Others (like me) are freakin’ lost. I hope you find some answers… or some magic dust :slight_smile:

To be honest, social media has worked best for me when you combine several platforms, and each platform has it’s own positives and negatives. However, the foundation of a good social marketing plan is to promote blog content. Creating interesting blog content gives your audience a reason to pay attention to what you are saying via social. Once you have decent content, use social networks to promote that content. Twitter is particularly useful for reaching out to potential new users with hashtags (#). It’s easy to research “trending topics,” find some that are relevant to your product. Generate conversation on the topic, and then try to draw them in with content. Facebook is useful for sharing media and updates, but is less targeted and is somewhat harder to generate a following on. Google + is generally not as good just because there are less users, I tend to just mirror Google + to my company Facebook. Good luck!!