Looking for good game SFX and composer for a casual game.

Hello Guys,

I’m in the need of a good sound or music composer. I’m developing a simple one tap style game that is an endless runner. The game gradually gets more difficult for every level one clears so their is a time element to it. Need to know if you all know any one that you can refer me to that can build me an in game sound bed along with sfx for jump, crash, etc.

Thanks in advance! CGAK

Hello,

I’m Carl. I create music, sound, and voiceover for media and would be happy to learn more about your project.

Credits include the award-winning mobile game Tank Invaders, mobile games Loop Mania and Back to Square One, the Nintendo Wii U game, Jett Tailfin, and more. I hold a BA in Music from the University of North Texas and I create many styles of music. If you (and your budget ;D) are into live recordings, I have a network of great musicians to call upon.

For samples of my work and testimonials, please visit my main website www.ccbeats.net.

The following project details will help with the audio development:

1. Do you have a demo of the game I could see/play?
  2. How many music cues? How would you like them to sound?
  3. How many sound effects? Could you provide descriptions and approximate lengths?
  4. Are you planning to release the game at a certain time? Android only, any other platforms?
  5. When would you like the audio assets?
  6. What is your budget for these audio assets?

I can be reached at [email protected].

Look forward to hearing back from you!

Best