Need some Help regarding creating new app

Need some Help regarding creating new app about Organic beauty products. I need to make app for it help me ou this…!

I can help you at a nominal fee…

can you share more details with us? Software Development Company in India | Brainvire IT Consulting Company

Hello,

I can help you on this requirement. I am Red Apple Technologies. This is an India based mobile apps and game development company.
We can talk in detail in Skype. My Skype id is - subhashis4redapple. Please add me, then we can talk in detail.

Thanks,
Subhashis

10 Important Tips to know before Developing a Mobile App -

1. Deep Market Research
  2. Efficiency
  3. Serve something different
  4. Don’t keep the users waiting
  5. Price your mobile app correctly
  6. Know your target audience
  7. Become a master of one platform
  8. Focus on your marketing strategy
  9. Test your app before it hits the market
  10. Emphasize on Description.

5 Things You Must Know about Creating Your Own Apps -

1. You Don’t Have to Develop Your Own iPhone Applications

2. Any Type of App Can Be a Success Story

3. Getting Your App Made and Approved is Only Half the Battle

4. It Takes Time To Create an iPhone App

5. Free Apps Are Profitable.

If your ecommerce website is based on Magento you can build your own shopping app without any technical skills with simicart. Try it for free at simicart.com

We are Expertise in App Development And Web Development. Drop your requirement at [email] [email protected]

Hi, guys!
there are some tips for you to make app:

b find the targeted audiences: [/b]

you should find the potential audiences of your app, and introduce your app with them and cooperate with them, for the service that they need is just your app can provide. Find the right development direction of your app is the first step to success.

(2)Test your app

Test your app on different phones to make sure it is suitable for any kind of screen size and the resolution. Besides, test it with different operating systems’ versions, especially with the lower versions. Ensure your app is compatible with a variety of operating systems.

(3)Creating a landing page

When potential users see your app or the advertisements of it, they need to a page where they can know details about your app. Therefore, before submiting your app, you need to create a landing page for it. You can also put a video or text description for your app to make your target users know your app well. This could invert them to your real users.

(4) Upload it on app stores

Survey shows that 80% users like to download Android apps on app stores, so if you want to get more users for your app then don’t hesitate to upload it on app stores.

(5) Learn about your app

you must learn about your app clearly before you submit your app, including the function and other features of your app, which can help you assure the targeted users of your app and find the right development direction of your app.

(6) Create a community

you can create a community of your app, the users can communicate with others in this platform, and you can find the potential problem of your app by reading the messages from the users and find the relevant solution to solve these problems.

Wish these methods will be useful!

If you have any problem about app store optimization(keywords/ratings/reviews), feel free to contact me!

Hi,

It completely depends the features and services you have planned to have in your mobile app.

Check for the expertise and experience
Check their portfolio
Elite mCommerce is one of the leading eCommerce app development company. We offer native app development services.

We have recently launched our latest version with upgraded features and keeping our client feedback in the mind. Our features bridges the gap that most business owners face.

Our app allows you to change the themes based on the festive season without developers help and easily attract users. To know more visit the eCommerce app features

If you’re looking for service realted to app development and marketing. Drop us an email at [email protected]

We work on,

Magento mobile app

PrestaShop mobile app

Grocery mobile app

Five tips for mobile developers

Do not try to develop your own design - use native or standard look and form for each system.
Use the templates.
Do not concentrate all your efforts on just one platform.
Do not lose curiosity and do not stop learning. Mobile development is a very rapidly changing business.
Follow the work of other developers. For example, Jake Wharton is very cool.

i can help you ping me more details

It’s better to ask for the help in woman!

It’s good that improve my knowledge
http://neopinium.eu/
http://opiniones-es.eu/
https://postawnasiebie.pl

Good idea for an App development

Have as good ASO and SEO as possible. ASO is the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) that give your app more visibility in search results. For good ASO use keywords that people frequently use when looking for an app like yours. Put them in the app description and possibly in the title. The description should contain all details about app and features. Also, provide 5 to 8 screenshots and 1 video tutorial that explain your app main features and all details.

App development and app marketing are the major sections. I am discussed with app marketing . Have as good ASO and SEO as possible. ASO is the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) that give your app more visibility in search results. For good ASO use keywords that people frequently use when looking for an app like yours. Put them in the app description and possibly in the title. The description should contain all details about app and features. Also, provide 5 to 8 screenshots and 1 video tutorial that explain your app main features and all details. Buy some keyword Installs for your app . It will boost your app ranking to top 10 chart . I suggest AppRank PRO for keyword installs. From my experience it gives more genuine keyword installs than other sites .