Any best App For Samsung Galaxy S6?

I Just buy new Samsung Galaxy S6 and i have install couple of application in my phone which are useful do any one else suggest me couple of good apps for android phone

Here is my list of app i use in my phone
Avast Antivirus
Whatsapp
Xender
WPS Office
UC Browser
LEO Privacy Guard
Feeed Me
iSwipe

Hello

Yes I have found an app recently that i feel is quiet good especially

for busy peoples and businessmen. It has both android and Iphone

version available. You can check it out below:
https://www.facebook.com/OpenSourceTechnologies/posts/1245347428824458

hi,i think you can download facebook and twitter

My GoTo apps for the S6 are:
Message+
YouMail
Google
Chase
Magic Effects
Amazon Music
Facebook
Instagram
The Weather Channel
Hulu
Netflix
Amazon

Google
Youtube
Facebook
Here on of the best application for you

Auto Signature Stamp on Photo

Many a times after seeing a particular image you wonder that it would have been perfect if that image would have had your name or Signature Displayed on it. But now with the help of “Auto Signature Stamp on Photo” Application, you can insert any Text on the Image you Click as part of your Signature very easily. Just Snap images as usual as you do and the Application will Automatically insert your Preferred Text Signature on it where ever you want on the Image.

You can find this application on google play store with the name “Auto Signature Stamp on Photo”.

Yeah you forgot to download Facebook, google browser, youtube, messenger, and Cccleaner.

I will choose Antivirus and Office, these are more necessary apps for phone

Best applications for Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge -

1.SwiftKey Keyboard. SwiftKey Keyboard is one of best third-party keyboard available on Google Playstore. …
2.Drupe. Drupe is a fun and amazing application for your Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 edge. …
3.Yo Window. …
4.Feedly. …
5.ExpressVPN. …
6.Finger Gesture Launcher. …
7.CloudVPN. …
8.Pocket.